Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3534853;
    I hope he is F1 too. She said last night sense of humor was on her list and not negotiable. Reid makes her laugh constantly plus he is so cuddly and affectionate with her even in front of his family. Ed deserted her...Kip is not quite sure... Reid is there for her .
    Ed came back for her (leaving for reasons we are not privy to), Kip is skeptical and Reid is on a "good friends" basis with her. The only kind of humor I see between Jillian and Reid is generic filler for the show. This is how I see it, and we all see it differently.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3535690;
    Hey, notice how Reid is looking right at Jillian.

Good catch the others are looking up at their glasses clink!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3535697;
    Ed came back for her (leaving for reasons we are not privy to), Kip is skeptical and Reid is on a "good friends" basis with her. The only kind of humor I see between Jillian and Reid is generic filler for the show. This is how I see it, and we all see it differently.
    We saw Ed say his boss gave him an ultimatum work or quit job to find love? So there was some reason given for leaving (work) but they forgot to tell us how those circumstances suddenly changed in two weeks that he came back on the show in spite of his boss, unless of course he quit his job. It hasn't been indicated as such. PTB manipulation maybe?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3535279;
    I never thought the toast lineups really meant anything - but positioning at RC's definitely did - notice how they put Ed next to Michael last night, so he wouldn't be on an end - and Jesse was already in the middle.

Middle at F3 RC will be a goner
    It is interesting that you say that because with Jason last season the lineup as we looked at the screen was Jill on the far left, Molly, then Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3535626;
    Personally, I see a connection with ALL of them, just in different ways, and all of them endearing. (no favorite here)
    Agreed! She has a different connection with all 3 of them and I wish we could all just see it too with each one. At least Jillian will pick who she thinks is the right one for her.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3535711;
    We saw Ed say his boss gave him an ultimatum work or quit job to find love? So there was some reason given for leaving (work) but they forgot to tell us how those circumstances suddenly changed in two weeks that he came back on the show in spite of his boss, unless of course he quit his job. It hasn't been indicated as such. PTB manipulation maybe?
    ITA Seeker I think the general viewing audience was probably a bit baffled about what happened in Ed's life between the last time they saw him and his return last night. And the forgetting() to tell us sure will have the viewership ratings up next week... hoping for that explanation that may, or may not, ever come. Not nice MF:nono, but then who ever said he would be nice?!?
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3535568;
    Exactly. Just like tptb wouldn't arrange to have his folks flown to HA if there werent something there.
    The fact of Ed's folks getting flown to Hawaii,,,,,,,,,,isn't that a rumour as of right now. No conclusive evidence to state it.

Mind you with the conclusive evidence that RS has in the form of an email from a friend of Ed's girlfriend, stating that Ed and her never broke up and are still together and they have to wait for the outcome of the show before they can be seen again. That definately rings true!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3535728;
    ITA Seeker I think the general viewing audience was probably a bit baffled about what happened in Ed's life between the last time they saw him and his return last night. And the forgetting() to tell us sure will have the viewership ratings up next week... hoping for that explanation that may, or may not, ever come. Not nice MF:nono, but then who ever said he would be nice?!?
    It may be a bit much for the average viewer to swallow that Jillian takes him back without revealing to us how circumstances changed. Did he leave his job or did he attend to his work first before he came back? It's admirable that he takes his work seriously.

Just saying he couldn't forget her since the moment he left doesn't cut it. Why would it take him two weeks to get back (it's not like he is biking his way back to CA from IL ) if she was so much on his mind? Once work was done then she became his priority. The bottom line work was King and she was just second on his list yet again.JMO!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3535745;
    The fact of Ed's folks getting flown to Hawaii,,,,,,,,,,isn't that a rumour as of right now. No conclusive evidence to state it.

Mind you with the conclusive evidence that RS has in the form of an email from a friend of Ed's girlfriend, stating that Ed and her never broke up and are still together and they have to wait for the outcome of the show before they can be seen again. That definately rings true!
    After Reality Steve dished out last season and all the attention he got in public I don't see him putting stuff out there without having proof. He obviously likes being in the limelight and keeping his reputation as the whistle blower.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3535745;

Wasn't it Melissa's parents were flown to NZ. They had a wedding....they were there? Jesse had a girlfriend, he was only there to promote himself, his gf was some sort of business partner.

We've heard it forever and it won't stop. NOW, what lies in proof, must be given merit. So, if there is an email, I doubt he'd say it without proof. He knows people are still in his corner from the whole m/m/j email info. WHY would he risk being wrong knowing he is seen as 'honest' LOL He hasn't said anything else this season, and very well could have jumped on the Wes GF bandwagon, but didn't. I just find some truth to him believing it, however leave room for doubt that he wasn't given the 100% truth. ?? confusing, but IMO.