Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3535583;
    I guess as it must be human nature in some people, you are only going to see what you allow yourself to see. Since there seems to be a lot more Reid supporters out there on this and other boards than Ed supporters, we must be seeing something.
    I don't know if this really belongs here because it actually happens in episode 8 but it was shown on last nights preview....But did you notice the squeal of delight from Jillian when Reid arrives (Hola Mi Amore) and she jumps up to hug and kiss him.
    Last edited by deedreamer; 06-30-2009 at 05:46 PM. Reason: corrected the episode #
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Personally, I see a connection with ALL of them, just in different ways, and all of them endearing. (no favorite here)
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3535622;
    I don't know if this really belongs here because it actually happens in episode 7 but it was shown on last nights preview....But did you notice the squeal of delight from Jillian when Reid arrives (Hola Mi Amore) and she jumps up to hug and kiss him.
    Of course I did! Plus, she's wearing a really cute outfit for him too. For the night time date, I think her dress with Reid is gorgeous!

Reid looks so HAPPY!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3534544;
    I saw that Reid showed affection of Jillian in front of the family as an indication that he is going for it and opening himself up. He doesn't seem to close up further, he opens up more to Jillian even in Spain.

Jillian really hit it off well with his family and they share a love of things like architeture, etc. that tells me that he's F1.
    My sentiments exactly...........I highly doubt that Reid would open himself up like that with his family if he weren't truely feeling it for Jill. Also, again, he is supposedly opening himself up more starting in Spain..........to me, this is starting to spell a F1 edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3535626;
    Personally, I see a connection with ALL of them, just in different ways, and all of them endearing. (no favorite here)
    I agree, Arizona. I think at this point, Wes is her F1, but I see a connection with each one. I see a comfortable, friend connection, a "can't keep my hands off of him" connection, a comfort level connection because they're so similar & she has stars in her eyes & a connection that she can't walk away from because she wants to explore the possibilities. Jillian is the one to decide which connection is most important to her. (also no favorite).
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 06-30-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: typo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3535279;
    I never thought the toast lineups really meant anything - but positioning at RC's definitely did - notice how they put Ed next to Michael last night, so he wouldn't be on an end - and Jesse was already in the middle.

Middle at F3 RC will be a goner
    Not necessarily true - with new editors/producers - things have changed up in the past few shows - think Amanda at F3 - on the end - and wasn't Jillian on the end as well - so - this does always ring true (there have been a couple of others as well - but just wanted to show example)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3534853;
    I hope he is F1 too. She said last night sense of humor was on her list and not negotiable. Reid makes her laugh constantly plus he is so cuddly and affectionate with her even in front of his family. Ed deserted her...Kip is not quite sure... Reid is there for her .
    Very well said, Luvstruck..................agr ee completely!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3535596;
    You're right, you didn't. My mistake. The reason that I answered the way that I did is because I had already stated upthread that Ed always walks/stands with his hands in his pockets. To me it is not a clear indication that he was concerned what the other guys were thinking about him coming back and him being back sent home two guys. So no, I don't think that hands in his pockets indicate he was nervous, worried, etc. I think that it was Ed being Ed. He knew that he was clear to get a rose and from what I saw he wasn't at all concerned what the other guys thought. I saw a pretty good smile on his face when he took his place in the RC lineup before Jillian entered the room.
    Seeing Ed walk up to get the rose with his hands in his pockets - and what we saw of the hug (what hug) and return to his spot - all with his hands in his pockets - really looked like arrogance and was cold.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hey, notice how Reid is looking right at Jillian.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3535681;
    Not necessarily true - with new editors/producers - things have changed up in the past few shows - think Amanda at F3 - on the end - and wasn't Jillian on the end as well - so - this does always ring true (there have been a couple of others as well - but just wanted to show example)
    Jillian was on the end.