Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Nicely Done!

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3535460;
    One thing I noticed during the rose handouts last night, Ed kept his hands in his pockets when he went up to Jillian. Really looks like he was just so interested in getting back to "his girl" doesn't it?!? At least Reid, Kip and Wes had the good sense to make some kind of physical contact with her when she gave them their roses.
    I know a lot of people who do that when they are nervous, I know I do it all the time.

If I were in that situation coming back in, right in front of everyone. Then be choosen over 2 men that had HTD's, I would be very nervous about what they others were thinking. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3535511;
    I know a lot of people who do that when they are nervous, I know I do it all the time.

If I were in that situation coming back in, right in front of everyone. Then be choosen over 2 men that had HTD's, I would be very nervous about what they others were thinking. JMO
    I really doubt that Ed had any concerns about NOT getting a rose at that RC. TPTB would not have wasted the ticket to fly him back out to LA if they didn't know for sure that Jillian would give him a rose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3534404;
    Is it me or does he not even look like he is into Jillian? Ive been saying this all along but in the very end I see Ed being more of a vilian that Wes in this whole thing. I cant believe all the rumors about him but I am starting to see something. Take a look at Reid's reaction to Ed when he arrives at the Rose Ceremony. Its not one of shock, its more of like why are you here
    No, IMO, it isn't just you.........I too don't see Ed that much into Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3535279;
    I never thought the toast lineups really meant anything - but positioning at RC's definitely did - notice how they put Ed next to Michael last night, so he wouldn't be on an end - and Jesse was already in the middle.

Middle at F3 RC will be a goner
    Jeremy was on the end and eliminated at F3. Jason was in the middle.

I think TPTB caught on to viewers figuring out placement at RCs and starting changing it up when there are so few left.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3534411;
    There are a few dozen people on this board who see this amazing chemistry between Reid and Jillian. On most other boards and blogs, Reid is hardly noticed or mentioned. It's absolutely fine if you want to see a wonderful romance happening. That's what the producers of the show are striving for. Thankfully in real life we're all attracted to different people for different reasons. I don't happen to see the chemistry with Reid while I do see it with Ed but you will not find one single post from me slagging Reid or calling his character into question. I just wish we could maintain a fun level of civility when we're discussing the show.
    Actually, I saw a lot more comments on the mother board in favor of Reid compared to Ed, especially after his non-emotional return last night. A lot of people just aren't buying his "sincerity", and don't see how the return of Ed will work at this stage of the game.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3535541;
    I really doubt that Ed had any concerns about NOT getting a rose at that RC. TPTB would not have wasted the ticket to fly him back out to LA if they didn't know for sure that Jillian would give him a rose.
    I did not say anything about him being concerned he wasn't getting a rose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3535460;
    One thing I noticed during the rose handouts last night, Ed kept his hands in his pockets when he went up to Jillian. Really looks like he was just so interested in getting back to "his girl" doesn't it?!? At least Reid, Kip and Wes had the good sense to make some kind of physical contact with her when she gave them their roses.

ETA I love this SC because it shows us that Kip and Reid are pretty much the same height, as are Ed and Wes!

Thanks for bring this SC forward. I knew Kip and Reid were the same height, but I didn't realize Wes was as tall as Ed. Then again, maybe Wes just has tall hair . . . Kramer, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3535541;
    Exactly. Just like tptb wouldn't arrange to have his folks flown to HA if there werent something there.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3535556;
    I did not say anything about him being concerned he wasn't getting a rose.
    You're right, you didn't. My mistake. The reason that I answered the way that I did is because I had already stated upthread that Ed always walks/stands with his hands in his pockets. To me it is not a clear indication that he was concerned what the other guys were thinking about him coming back and him being back sent home two guys. So no, I don't think that hands in his pockets indicate he was nervous, worried, etc. I think that it was Ed being Ed. He knew that he was clear to get a rose and from what I saw he wasn't at all concerned what the other guys thought. I saw a pretty good smile on his face when he took his place in the RC lineup before Jillian entered the room.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3534493;
    I think Reid's commitment issues are more a fear of being hurt than a fear of just committing to someone. Didn't his mom said he was hurt before?
    Very good point, and more than likely, that is it