Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3534807;
    I agree that the contrasts in the conversations suggests that Kip is way ahead of her on the maturity curve. Not only those clips, but the whole thing with Wes - acting like a groupie and choosing to ignore the obvious. He so played her. It was painful to watch.

What does it say about Ms. Adventure if she's so intimidated by Kip's family for being intelligent and refined? How boring life would be if everyone stayed in their comfort zone and never took a chance to expand one's horizons and fit into something new. It's fine that she might not care for them but if it's because they're educated and wealthy - that just seems silly and immature.

More and more, her statements that she'd fit in with a Wes ring true to me.

This is what I keep coming back to also. If you really listen to what Jillian says, and watch who she is revealing herself to be, it's obvious that Wes is the one she fits in with best. If Wes really wanted her, it would be a done deal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3534860;

This is what I keep coming back to also. If you really listen to what Jillian says, and watch who she is revealing herself to be, it's obvious that Wes is the one she fits in with best. If Wes really wanted her, it would be a done deal.
    My fear with Jillian is that we will see shades of Deanna - she describes what she wants in one breath but chooses something/someone else in another. Just as Deanna migrated to Graham (who by the way was not jumping through hoops to get attention from her), Jillian migrates moreso to Wes & Ed - the two who seem to lack the qualities she says she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3534561;
    First the bad...When he was just standing there I was like "Run to her you idiot." Even with the coffee he should have moved towards her. The whole needs approval from everyone in the family bugs me. I know family is important, but I have a real problem with adults not cutting the cord and thinking for themselves.

Now the good...as far as him not holding her hand, there were several SC that we DID NOT see last night that showed them being very affectionate. Interesting that these scenes were left out. Of course we had to have time with the whole Wes crap. Just like with the whole hood thing from the ice castle, I found the whole looking away, looking back, looking away, looking back clip just showed how they can be silly with one another and it was very cute. I think Jillian likes to tease him and give him only pecks because she WANTS him to beg for more. She really likes flirting with him. I think it was also very interesting that Jillian expressed a desire to tell Reid's mom that she would take care of his heart.
    The SC we DID NOT see last night - where do I find these?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3534333;
    I think he is in this case, you can see it on Jill's face the whole time how much she is enjoying the date. It is very obvious that Jill and Reid are getting very close and the chemistry between them is in-deniable.
    CH always plays along with the script. It is not obvious to me. I don't see a real connection with anyone yet. Even if she enjoyed the date doesn't mean she is falling for him. They may be gettting close, but I don't think its love. I do not think we have a real happy ending this season. This show is so scripted and fake. That is what is obvious to me.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3534743;

Some viewers will be angry that she turned away a man who came back for her and who regretted his actions. Others will say you snooze you lose. By leaving when he did "he missed the train" literally and figuratively and things took a turn and Jillian moved on and formed deeper connections with the other two guys. Even if she wanted to with Ed she has a lot of ground to make up. She gave him a second chance, but if it was a little too late she at least had closure and didn't have to wonder "what could have been" if and when she sends him at f3.

This is what makes sense to me. CH has said things are getting better and better between Reid and Jillian. Their dates in Spain seems to indicate that.
    Three comments:
    If Ed is sent home at F3 and surprises her by returning *again*, we'll have to call him Boomerang Ed.

Evidence of crafty editing: in some of the promo commercials, Reid's VO "Hola, mi amor" are when Jilli is in the yellow bikini - but now we know - er, think - that he says this when he sees her in Spain. They're just messin' with us again.

And Jesse was the MOT guy (remember that, Matter of Time, it came up originally in reference to Noelle)...

just my $.01 (used to be $.02, but the recession)

I think with the Ed scene the only real footage was when she opened the door to the hotel room. I think she was told it was a bach but not which one. I think that is when the conversations happened with Jill, Ed and producers. Then they scripted a scene to show the outcome of those conversations. To me they both looked happy because they had "reunited" already.

But I don't think he is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3534935;
    CH always plays along with the script. It is not obvious to me. I don't see a real connection with anyone yet. Even if she enjoyed the date doesn't mean she is falling for him. They may be gettting close, but I don't think its love. I do not think we have a real happy ending this season. This show is so scripted and fake. That is what is obvious to me.
    I agree that the only thing that is obvious so far this season is the scripted and fake Fleiss Drama. This season has definitely "jumped the shark".

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3534930;
    The SC we DID NOT see last night - where do I find these?
    Go back to post#2 in this thread.

About Reid not running toward Jillian.

I know I didn't just imagine this so I must have heard it. During Jen's show when Jerry just stood in front of the gazebo and didn't make a move toward her as she ran to him, somehow it came out that the producers told Jerry he had to stand there and not move. It sounds so stupid but it does seem to explain why some just stand there and also appears that some are allowed to run.

Another thing from the past, I remember Ian was sitting on a bench in a park in NYC holding 2 coffee cups. And I remember he just sat there as Meredith came towards him (she had enough decorum to walk like an adult. ). So it would also seem that the producers told him he had to stay seated and not move towards her.

Did anyone notice the placement of the guys last night at the toast? Reid was on her left and Ed on her right. I know we can't always depend on this placement but can anyone remember with Jason or Deanna- where were the F1 and F2 standing?