Page 107 of 136 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3534019;
    ITA. All he says is " i realized I need to balance my life with my work" ; wow, did that ever sound rehearsed.
    I thought that whole segment sounded rehearsed and very insensere on Ed's part. His best line was, "...I even broke down a little bit". Could he have actually said that with less emotion. Jillian's emotion was somewhat better, but I even thought it was still flat. I expected WAY MORE from this reunion!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3534136;
    I thought that whole segment sounded rehearsed and very insensere on Ed's part. His best line was, "...I even broke down a little bit". Could he have actually said that with less emotion. Jillian's emotion was somewhat better, but I even thought it was still flat. I expected WAY MORE from this reunion!
    I wonder how many takes they had to do of Ed's return scene. He couldn't keep a straight face during half of it, I expected him to burst out laughing. And, what we saw is probably the one they thought was the most realistic after several takes.

Jillian knew what was coming with Jake too. There was no surprise when he showed up. No, "How did you know where I was?" "How did you know I'd be here", "Jake, this really isn't a good time, I'm getting ready to leave." And, did you see how fast she dialed his number on that phone to call him back? She didn't even have to look it up, she knew the numbers by heart. How believable is that?

Really disappointing work by Fleiss & co.

FORT Fogey

Who uses landlines anymore? He called Tanner on a landline? That was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3534152;
    Who uses landlines anymore? He called Tanner on a landline? That was funny.
    Hotel phone?

Chris said that Reid's grandmother (who Reid warned Jillian could be a cranky person and not easy to talk to) really bonded right away! I wish we got to see that instead of the fake drama.

FORT Fogey

Has anyone looked at the time spent/number of segments on the home town dates tonight? I think Wes got 3 segments and 30 minutes. To me, it seemed Reid's was the shortest with Kip, Michael and Jesse getting a little more. Or maybe since it was first it just seems like that.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

The Reid and Michael dates went very well, but I found my laughs with Kiptyn's family. Anyway - did you notice that as she was stepping down into the jacuzzi, he called her mom? His sister satisfied herself and the viewers that he isn't rushing into anything, yet...we now hear him on the steps in Spain asking Jillian how she feels about an engagement in three weeks. Ed has returned and I think Kiptyn has turned into a pursuer. He was the first to place an arm around her at the RC and the preview shows him actively thinking about what might happen in the following weeks. I also loved the outtake. His mom playing the bongos was hilarious.

Sticking up for the underdog again...sigh.

Because of where Ed was told to stand, I think he knocked Michael rather than Jesse out of the Spain dates. The roseless stand in the middle where they are available for hugs, and Michael was on an end until Chris placed Ed there - making Michael vulnerable. With Michael's goodbye speech, I'm beginning to wonder if the producers will now fuel his fire and fly him to the Big Island on the 24th. He may be that guy knocking on her door.

The whole Wes (now with his more than 30 min of fame on a national TV show) thing was bizarre. He had dead eyes the whole time except once during dinner when he laughed at something his sister said. I'm so glad he goes next week and yes, I did notice his slip of the tongue.

No new previews for the fantasy dates or FRC - bummer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I haven't posted here in a while, but I had to interject after reading above...

Grandma = Mom-Mom, and yes, the counter part for Grandpa = Pop-Pop. We called my mom's father Pop-Pop all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3534173;
    The Reid and Michael dates went very well, but I found my laughs with Kiptyn's family. Anyway - did you notice that as she was stepping down into the jacuzzi, he called her mom? His sister satisfied herself and the viewers that he isn't rushing into anything, yet...we now hear him on the steps in Spain asking Jillian how she feels about an engagement in three weeks. Ed has returned and I think Kiptyn has turned into a pursuer. He was the first to place an arm around her at the RC and the preview shows him actively thinking about what might happen in the following weeks. I also loved the outtake. His mom playing the bongos was hilarious.
    Yes we see Kip asking Jillian what she thinks about an engagement but that doesn't mean he all of a sudden decided that he thinks it's a good idea. He may just be asking her what she thinks...I think her response was it's ridiculously 'insert good word here'...something like ridiculously cool or something.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3534019;
    ITA. All he says is " i realized I need to balance my life with my work" ; wow, did that ever sound rehearsed.
    ITA, and what ever happened to ..."To make matters even more stressful, an inconsolable bachelor returns to plead for a second chance at love." Really? I posted yesterday on how I couldn't wait to see this, because I didn't believe that Ed could go from complete boredom when telling her he was leaving to inconsolable 2 weeks later.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.