Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3534014;
    That is exactly what I have been saying as well. Whoever wrote the script never asked the questions that would have to be answered. He felt bad right after he left her, yet it took him weeks to return even tho' he couldn't forget her? To me he seemed like someone who had been on a vacation not working hard (JMO), he looks like he's packed on a few pounds since he left.
    It was TWO weeks, and one of those weeks she was in everyone else's hometown....what would you have had him do? Hop the first plane after the one he got off of in Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;3534061;
    I didn't get to watch Reids home town date. Was anything said about it being his birthday?
    Yes, his extended family members showed up at the end of the htd and they had a bday cake for him.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;3534061;
    I didn't get to watch Reids home town date. Was anything said about it being his birthday?
    I type slow, so someone will probably beat me to it... but YES.. there was a B/D cake and his Grandma came and several mentions of his B/D were made!

ETA - See, Cheeky beat me..LOL
    Last edited by Arizona Sunset; 06-30-2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: ETA
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3534068;
    I type slow, so someone will probably beat me to it... but YES.. there was a B/D cake and his Grandma came and several mentions of his B/D were made!
    I'd love to see Reid's Gramma meet Jillian's Gramma! Maybe at the wedding!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3533992;
    I sort of had a de je vu (sp?) moment there! You know, with Jillian's grandma!
    For a moment Mom-Mom reminded me of Jillian's grandma there. Anyone have a SC of Jillian's Pop-Mom or is it Mom-Mom too? We could do a side by side comparison, they look so alike it's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3534071;
    I'd love to see Reid's Gramma meet Jillian's Gramma! Maybe at the wedding!
    I think whoever she choses as her F1 will be awesome with her family when they meet. ITA, the Grandmas would be really cute together... lots of giggling involved!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3534039;
    [/B]

Then you are going to have to tune in next week to Reid and his amor in Seville. CH says "Reid is falling fast".. You're going to love the next epi. including watching Wes getting his cab ride out of Spain. Oops, the slip of the tongue.
    Well - Wes DID want a cab ride home from Canada - I guess he was pretty insistant about it as well - so a cab is quite fitting - all the way from Spain - and he can foot the bill for it as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Do you remember the photo that was one of Reid's listings? People were trying to figure out if the reflection was Reid and the camera. Some people thought it was a child and someone(s) thought it was Reid and Jillian holding a coffee and standing behind him. I think that might be correct! I thought it looked like Reid, and Jillian (wearing a dark coat) It seems to match up with their HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3534126;
    Do you remember the photo that was one of Reid's listings? People were trying to figure out if the reflection was Reid and the camera. Some people thought it was a child and someone(s) thought it was Reid and Jillian holding a coffee and standing behind him. I think that might be correct! I thought it looked like Reid, and Jillian (wearing a dark coat) It seems to match up with their HTD.
    Not possible. The picture was posted on 3/14/09 , which was before he left for filming.

Reid 's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3534126;
    Yes, I've already mentioned that! I am 100% sure that's them in that reflection now.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3534128;
    Not possible. The picture was posted on 3/14/09 , which was before he left for filming.

Reid 's Blog
    No, it was put up on 6/2.