Page 105 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3533996;
    Am I the only one that thought the very last scene (before the show credits) was an absolute hoot?!? "The Bachelorette Blues" by Kip's Dad was so funny, especially the part about not burying a dove! Ok, so it doesn't take too much to amuse me.
    I thought it was awesome. It also goes to show how what they often choose to show us is so different than how things really go down - who expected to see that after the way they depicted his family as wealthy, refined intellectuals? Most of all, I enjoyed seeing how relaxed Jillian was with Kip even in front of his mom.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3533998;
    Oh, I thought it was hilarious!
    Now why don't they show us stuff like that with the guys at the house instead of the ranting from Dave, the drama. Please, I'll take romance and comedy any day in any combo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533792;
    I think Reid's HTD was the most mature of all, they were the only family that talked about Jillian fitting into their family and they talked about joint careers, teamwork, etc. Reid's family was awesome and very natural with Jillian, they didn't try too hard.

I noticed that Reid's older brother said that at the end it would be all about if Reid would commit to Jillian.

Jillian "I fell really hard for Reid today"
    Umm, their kiss at the end...swoon!

Then you are going to have to tune in next week to Reid and his amor in Seville. CH says "Reid is falling fast".. You're going to love the next epi. including watching Wes getting his cab ride out of Spain. Oops, the slip of the tongue.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3533978;
    I found it interesting the way Ed and Jillian sat on the couch - they both put a bent knee up between them - she may have been happy to see him - but she was being very very leary at the same time - she voiced that as well as showed it.
    Perspective is everything--I thought they did that so they could fully face each other, which is hard to do side by side...

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3534031;
    I thought it was awesome. It also goes to show how what they often choose to show us is so different than how things really go down - who expected to see that after the way they depicted his family as wealthy, refined intellectuals? Most of all, I enjoyed seeing how relaxed Jillian was with Kip even in front of his mom.
    ITA... and Kip seemed so much more "natural" than anything we have seen in episodes so far.. JMHO...and I think the same can be said for the Reid/Jillian interaction & PDA as well.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3533991;
    I didn't notice her leave anywhere with a green gift bag, but she did show up to Jesse's with one, which I remember because I asked my bf what he thought she brought because it certainly wasn't wine, right?
    I just rewatched, and she did leave Reid's with a yellowish gift bag.

Did anyone notice that the parents' home were all very beautiful?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3534034;
    Now why don't they show us stuff like that with the guys at the house instead of the ranting from Dave, the drama. Please, I'll take romance and comedy any day in any combo.

ITA! Hey editors, are you reading this???
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3534049;
    I just rewatched, and she did leave Reid's with a yellowish gift bag.

Did anyone notice that the parents' home were all very beautiful?
    Maybe a Birthday present for Reid that she gave him in private after leaving the house? Just a thought.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3533890;
    It's funny you say that because I'm more convinced than ever that Reid is the f3 guy. His date was nice but she only gave him a close mouthed peck. Even the goodbye kiss what the typical little pecks that they give to the ones they're not feeling as romantic about. She cares about Reid but I think it's more of a good camaraderie than someone who gives her butterflies.

Not so with Kiptyn. She obviously is crazy about Kiptyn and it was telling that she said she can be herself with him. I thought it was a very good date. I loved the caution tape, lol. I also thought the outtake at the end was good. The song was too funny.

Wes, what can I say. I hated that the other guys' dates were teeny tiny in comparison. Jillian does seem very into him but I just don't see why. He just doesn't seem sincere and I don't think that's all editing. I noticed they didn't show the part we saw in one of the commercials where she said Wes was the one she could see herself with. Maybe they're not totally throwing her under the bus. I don't see him making it past Spain. I think she doesn't give him a rose and he goes home to make his cd.

I was hoping they'd show more of Ed but I'll take what I can get. It was obviously a surprise to her but she had a hard time hiding her smile and gave a wonderful, glowing one just after she asked him to come to the RC. She also snugged right up to him when she first sat down. I know there will be those that pick apart everything Ed did and said but I think he meant it and has strong feelings for Jillian. His expression when she walked into the RC was telling and you can tell it hurt him when she said that she wanted to thank "most of you for getting me to your hometowns".

Right now I'd say that Kiptyn and Ed are the ones she has the strongest connections with on both sides. With Wes it's more on her side. I felt bad for Jesse and Michael. It's clear they were hurt.
    So what did she mean when she said in the same clothes she wore to Reid's date in a PI "I fell hard for Reid today".

I didn't get to watch Reids home town date. Was anything said about it being his birthday?