Page 104 of 136 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Am I the only one that thought the very last scene (before the show credits) was an absolute hoot?!? "The Bachelorette Blues" by Kip's Dad was so funny, especially the part about not burying a dove! Ok, so it doesn't take too much to amuse me.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3533854;
    I saw this differently. I thought there were some really long, uncomfortable pauses.
    I thought so, too, especially when his brothers were telling her that he isn't married because he can't commit without asking the whole family for their approval. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3533996;
    Am I the only one that thought the very last scene (before the show credits) was an absolute hoot?!? "The Bachelorette Blues" by Kip's Dad was so funny, especially the part about not burying a dove! Ok, so it doesn't take too much to amuse me.
    Oh, I thought it was hilarious!

FORT Fan

I honestly think, the edit is going to ED as F1. They want us happy, he expressed his desire to be the only one with a connection. He says all of the right things, We complain all of the time...show us the love story....well they are...

BUT, jillian doesn't pick that in the end. That is what makes it "don't be mad at me" to be true. She knows we want LOVE Story, what we are getting is just that, but not her's, but ours...or what she 'thinks' is ours. All the while, they are hiding Reid because although true connection, sparks, there is no drama with him. Why would they edit him to be F1?? He is not exciting. He doesn't stand out. He is TOO normal, natural. WHY bother showing their connection, it is boring... BUT magical in reality.

BAM!! They got us! Most are hoping for love story regardless of who it is, they know this. They don't care who we like or don't dislike, they sense our bitterness for NOT showing love stories. What better way to WOW us, but giving it to us the way we ask, then BAM!! another one waiting in the wings!!

Not sure why I don't like Ed, just don't?? I am trying. I really am.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533883;
    Reid's family said something about him usually not showing that Public display of affection and the fact that he was showing it in front of them must have meant he was really feeling it with Jillian. He looked so uncomfortable though doing it but it was Jillian who was the one wanting to kiss him like that in front of them so he had to go with it. That's how it looked to me.
    I thought so, too. I don't think he would have been acting that way if Jill hadn't started the PDA. He didn't look like he was really comfortable with it, especially when his family teased him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jax_1;3533999;
    I honestly think, the edit is going to ED as F1. They want us happy, he expressed his desire to be the only one with a connection. He says all of the right things, We complain all of the time...show us the love story....well they are...

BUT, jillian doesn't pick that in the end. That is what makes it "don't be mad at me" to be true. She knows we want LOVE Story, what we are getting is just that, but not her's, but ours...or what she 'thinks' is ours. All the while, they are hiding Reid because although true connection, sparks, there is no drama with him. Why would they edit him to be F1?? He is not exciting. He doesn't stand out. He is TOO normal, natural. WHY bother showing their connection, it is boring... BUT magical in reality.

BAM!! They got us! Most are hoping for love story regardless of who it is, they know this. They don't care who we like or don't dislike, they sense our bitterness for NOT showing love stories. What better way to WOW us, but giving it to us the way we ask, then BAM!! another one waiting in the wings!!

Not sure why I don't like Ed, just don't?? I am trying. I really am.
    I agree there. I think that's why Chris didn't say anything after the FRC was done until a few days later when he left.

I like Ed. He makes her happy and that's what's important. All 3 guys are awesome for her to me.

FORT Regular

I feel the same way about Ed, Jax

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3533734;
    Reid's storyline is on the projected upswing. His was the best HTD, imo. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, or stop kissing him. Michael's was fun, Kip's family was a bit odd and somewhat uppity. Jesse's brother was scary. Wes - I cannot even comment - the whole thing is so fake & scripted. What I cannot figure is why is she so into him? Or is she in on it too??

Ed - OK, I was not impressed. That's it??!! No explanation about work. You were going to lose your job, but now you realized you made a mistake with Jillian - I am not buying it. What if there was another work emergency in a week? And his boss was OK with him leaving again?! It is not Ed personally that I dislike, it is the whole storyline. No one will convince me it wasn't totally scripted.

My heart broke for Michael tonight. Jesse was annoyed. Can't say I blame him - I think Ed took the rose away from him.
    That is exactly what I have been saying as well. Whoever wrote the script never asked the questions that would have to be answered. He felt bad right after he left her, yet it took him weeks to return even tho' he couldn't forget her? To me he seemed like someone who had been on a vacation not working hard (JMO), he looks like he's packed on a few pounds since he left.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3534014;
    That is exactly what I have been saying as well. Whoever wrote the script never asked the questions that would have to be answered. He felt bad right after he left her, yet it took him weeks to return even tho' he couldn't forget her? To me he seemed like someone who had been on a vacation not working hard (JMO), he looks like he's packed on a few pounds since he left.
    ITA. All he says is " i realized I need to balance my life with my work" ; wow, did that ever sound rehearsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3533996;
    I thought it was the funniest part of the show tonight Kips step-dad is hilarious loved the caution tape around the hot tub too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily