Page 103 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533911;
    It may have been too revealing? Maybe not. Just a thought.
    Well then if Ed is going to be her guy, the knight in shining armor, then show us the love right? /sarcasm
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533930;
    Well then if Ed is going to be her guy, the knight in shining armor, then show us the love right? /sarcasm
    Have you seen their upcoming date in Spain. They are all over each other...stay tuned........

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3533941;
    Have you seen their upcoming date in Spain. They are all over each other...stay tuned........
    ITA. I think they're making up for lost time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3533721;
    I thought it was odd they didn't show more reaction from the guys about Ed returning.

But, I noticed that yet again the Reid and Kiptyn seem to be good friends.

Finally Jillian mentions Reid to Chris during the talk before the RC! He also got the 1st rose. Has F3 ever gotten 1st rose most of the RC and be F3?
    They didn't show any response of him leaving either, so I guess that's to be expected.

FORT Fogey

Did Ed look like he's packed on a few pounds walking in there? Did you catch the look he gave when he looked to his left and smiled - who was he looking at? The script for his return is so bad that there are no longer any doubts in my mind that it is staged. Who ever wrote this stuff, really?. He missed her right after he left and couldn't forget her. Yet it took him 2-3 weeks to get back to LA?

CH - was he joking when he said - Ed is here "competing" for a rose just like you are? Riiiiiight. Competing, more like going to be handed over a rose. They really must think we all fell off the turnip truck together. .

It's so obvious Reid and Kip are good friends. Good for them. Did you see Reid and Kip shake hands after Kip got a rose? Reminded me of Ryan and Charlie in Trista's season.

Kiptyn puts his arms around her shoulder when she walks towards them for a toast. Interesting move!. Sending a message to Ed maybe?

Today's episode's title - Jillian needs her head examined. She was right about viewers questioning some of her actions.

I noticed during her HTD with Reid was so similar to Ryan on Trista's season. Ryan's family was also surprised at how he was with Trista. Reid and Jillian kissing in front of the whole family, Mom-Mom included? (I like that term, so would Dad's dad be Pop-Pop- Just kidding!)

Jillian's doubts about whether she had anything in common with Reid? They brought up that he's a realtor and her designer background and working as a team. They both are afraid of being hurt. I also found it interesting they left the edit of his family telling her he has no trouble finding women but they left him and he had been hurt. His mother straight up told her "he is gonna be cautious". Her PI that she fell hard for Reid was in the same outfit that she wore to his house. No edit there. In Spain CH in VO says "Reid is falling fast" and they seem pretty cozy in Seville.

The pressure will be on Ed as Jillian has told him he has lost ground and time while she pursued her relationship with the others who had been there and things had progressed. He could be the one who is pressured to step up to the plate.

We see the writing on the wall for Wes. He slips up....ooops! Now that look from Jillian may be the turning point in this story. She is finally going to wake up and smell the coffee (hopefully) and not be taken in by "stories" these guys feed her. Of the remaining guys Kip and Reid have been the two who have been honest and candid with her from the get go as scared as they are of opening up and getting hurt.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-30-2009 at 12:10 AM.

I found it interesting the way Ed and Jillian sat on the couch - they both put a bent knee up between them - she may have been happy to see him - but she was being very very leary at the same time - she voiced that as well as showed it.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3533968;
    Did Ed look like he's packed on a few pounds walking in there? Did you catch the look he gave when he looked to his left and smiled - who was he looking at? The script for his return is so bad that there are no longer any doubts in my mind that it is staged. Who ever wrote this stuff, really?

CH - was he joking when he said - Ed is here competing for a rose just like you are? Riiiiiight. They really must think we all fell off the turnip truck together. .

It's so obvious Reid and Kip are good friends. Good for them. Did you see Reid and Kip shake hands after Kip got a rose? Reminded me of Ryan and Charlie in Trista's season.

Kiptyn puts his arms around her shoulder when she walks towards them for a toast. Interesting move!. Sending a message to Ed maybe?

Today's episode's title - Jillian needs her head examined. She was right about viewers questioning some of her actions.

I noticed during her HTD with Reid was so similar to Ryan on Trista's season. Ryan's family was also surprised at how he was with Trista. Reid and Jillian kissing in front of the whole family, Mom-Mom included. (I like that term, so would Dad's dad be Pop-Pop). Just kidding!

Jillian's doubts about whether she had anything in common with Reid? They brought up he's a realtor and her designer background and working as a team. They both are afraid of being hurt. I also found it interesting they left the edit of his family telling her he has no trouble finding women but they left him and he had been hurt. His mother straight up told her "he is gonna be cautious". Her PI that she fell hard for Reid was in the same outfit that she wore to his house. No edit there. In Spain CH VO "Reid is falling fast" and they seem pretty cozy in Seville.
    ROFL - I loved the gramma entrance
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by M&IFan;3533811;
    I thought that I saw her bring a bag to every house but Wes'.
    I thought that she left with a green gift bag. But, was it really Reid's? I am on team Reid but believe that it was another family. We need to rewatch. (Especially Reid's visit!!)
    I didn't notice her leave anywhere with a green gift bag, but she did show up to Jesse's with one, which I remember because I asked my bf what he thought she brought because it certainly wasn't wine, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3533986;
    ROFL - I loved the gramma entrance
    I sort of had a de je vu (sp?) moment there! You know, with Jillian's grandma!

now, imagine this...Reid's Gramma meeting Jilly's Gramma....Priceless!