Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #1011
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3533854;
    I saw this differently. I thought there were some really long, uncomfortable pauses.
    The only thing I thought he was a bit uncomfortable with was the display of public attention in front of his family, which I don't find unusual to feel that way. But their chemistry is undeniable.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  2. #1012
    FORT fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    168

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3533763;
    Even though I expected it, I was still pleasantly surprised to see Ed at Jillian's door tonight! I have always believed he was being earnest about his job pressures, but also feel that TPTB was nudging him along to go home with the idea of returning. While Jillian acted surprised, she did not ask the obvious questions either, like WTH happened? So some of this has to be coached or scripted. I am very happy Ed is back and eager to see the romance unfold.
    I watched it a couple of times and I think she knew beforehand that he was coming. My guess is that TPTB were scared her reaction would be too big (positive) and give the season away so they told her ahead of time.

  3. #1013
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    320

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I watched it a couple of times and I think she knew beforehand that he was coming.
    My sister and I thought the same thing while watching. Honestly, they both looked like they were going to crack up for having to do this on camera. I feel like the real substance of that conversation happened off camera (where he explained everything more, probably a producer told her Ed wanted to come back, etc.). She did look awfully giddy though - probably flattered by the return. I don't know what it means for the next few episodes, but she looked pretty happy in that moment and got pretty close to him on the couch.

  4. #1014
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533877;
    Reid's family said something about him usually not showing that Public display of affection and the fact that he was showing it in front of them must have meant he was really feeling it with Jillian. He looked so uncomfortable though doing it but it was Jillian who was the one wanting to kiss him like that in front of them so he had to go with it. That's how it looked to me.
    agreed, I think he only got uncomfortable once his family pointed it out and kinda put him on the spot. I though they were just adorable,!

  5. #1015
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3533878;
    My sister and I thought the same thing while watching. Honestly, they both looked like they were going to crack up for having to do this on camera. I feel like the real substance of that conversation happened off camera (where he explained everything more, probably a producer told her Ed wanted to come back, etc.). She did look awfully giddy though - probably flattered by the return. I don't know what it means for the next few episodes, but she looked pretty happy in that moment and got pretty close to him on the couch.
    I would definately bet on it that she knew he was coming back beforehand. She was just oddly sitting there on the couch and Oh, a knock on the door. I wonder who it could be? lol She didn't look all that surprised when she opened the door imo.

    Reid's family said something about him usually not showing that Public display of affection and the fact that he was showing it in front of them must have meant he was really feeling it with Jillian. He looked so uncomfortable though doing it but it was Jillian who was the one wanting to kiss him like that in front of them so he had to go with it. That's how it looked to me.

  6. #1016
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533758;
    I think Reid is the final 1 as well. It's really between Reid and Ed though....I have to wait and see what they show of Jilly and Ed to see first and to decide who I really think the final 1 is. Reid is it for now though. lol
    It's funny you say that because I'm more convinced than ever that Reid is the f3 guy. His date was nice but she only gave him a close mouthed peck. Even the goodbye kiss what the typical little pecks that they give to the ones they're not feeling as romantic about. She cares about Reid but I think it's more of a good camaraderie than someone who gives her butterflies.

    Not so with Kiptyn. She obviously is crazy about Kiptyn and it was telling that she said she can be herself with him. I thought it was a very good date. I loved the caution tape, lol. I also thought the outtake at the end was good. The song was too funny.

    Wes, what can I say. I hated that the other guys' dates were teeny tiny in comparison. Jillian does seem very into him but I just don't see why. He just doesn't seem sincere and I don't think that's all editing. I noticed they didn't show the part we saw in one of the commercials where she said Wes was the one she could see herself with. Maybe they're not totally throwing her under the bus. I don't see him making it past Spain. I think she doesn't give him a rose and he goes home to make his cd.

    I was hoping they'd show more of Ed but I'll take what I can get. It was obviously a surprise to her but she had a hard time hiding her smile and gave a wonderful, glowing one just after she asked him to come to the RC. She also snugged right up to him when she first sat down. I know there will be those that pick apart everything Ed did and said but I think he meant it and has strong feelings for Jillian. His expression when she walked into the RC was telling and you can tell it hurt him when she said that she wanted to thank "most of you for getting me to your hometowns".

    Right now I'd say that Kiptyn and Ed are the ones she has the strongest connections with on both sides. With Wes it's more on her side. I felt bad for Jesse and Michael. It's clear they were hurt.

  7. #1017
    FORT Fanatic beeleever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    647

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3533878;
    My sister and I thought the same thing while watching. Honestly, they both looked like they were going to crack up for having to do this on camera. I feel like the real substance of that conversation happened off camera (where he explained everything more, probably a producer told her Ed wanted to come back, etc.). She did look awfully giddy though - probably flattered by the return. I don't know what it means for the next few episodes, but she looked pretty happy in that moment and got pretty close to him on the couch.
    I absolutely agree with your entire post. We did not see her initial reaction, this was the second or third take. The way she moved right into him on the couch as soon as they sat down, and she hadn't even heard the reason why he was there yet. Very telling...

  8. #1018
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3533892;
    I absolutely agree with your entire post. We did not see her initial reaction, this was the second or third take. The way she moved right into him on the couch as soon as they sat down, and she hadn't even heard the reason why he was there yet. Very telling...
    Then why not show that reaction? They seem to show everything else that is raw...
    We need not think alike to love alike

  9. #1019
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533906;
    Then why not show that reaction? They seem to show everything else that is raw...
    It may have been too revealing? Maybe not. Just a thought.

  10. #1020
    FORT Fanatic Silver18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3533890;
    It's funny you say that because I'm more convinced than ever that Reid is the f3 guy. His date was nice but she only gave him a close mouthed peck. Even the goodbye kiss what the typical little pecks that they give to the ones they're not feeling as romantic about. She cares about Reid but I think it's more of a good camaraderie than someone who gives her butterflies.

    Not so with Kiptyn. She obviously is crazy about Kiptyn and it was telling that she said she can be herself with him. I thought it was a very good date. I loved the caution tape, lol. I also thought the outtake at the end was good. The song was too funny.

    Wes, what can I say. I hated that the other guys' dates were teeny tiny in comparison. Jillian does seem very into him but I just don't see why. He just doesn't seem sincere and I don't think that's all editing. I noticed they didn't show the part we saw in one of the commercials where she said Wes was the one she could see herself with. Maybe they're not totally throwing her under the bus. I don't see him making it past Spain. I think she doesn't give him a rose and he goes home to make his cd.

    I was hoping they'd show more of Ed but I'll take what I can get. It was obviously a surprise to her but she had a hard time hiding her smile and gave a wonderful, glowing one just after she asked him to come to the RC. She also snugged right up to him when she first sat down. I know there will be those that pick apart everything Ed did and said but I think he meant it and has strong feelings for Jillian. His expression when she walked into the RC was telling and you can tell it hurt him when she said that she wanted to thank "most of you for getting me to your hometowns".

    Right now I'd say that Kiptyn and Ed are the ones she has the strongest connections with on both sides. With Wes it's more on her side. I felt bad for Jesse and Michael. It's clear they were hurt.
    I thought Reids HTD was very nice and sweet. I want to re-watch the good-bye kisses - caused it looked like she may have been pulling away a bit. I agree that she seemed really pleased and flattered that Ed came back. I watched his eye contact - much better people! As much as I am falling in love with the Ed/Jill story - I am thinking that Reid maybe F1 - I am ok with that (not that it matters) but no doubt will feel a tad disappointed. I have no real reason for thinking Reid is the F1 - just a feeling...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.