Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3533752;
    Reid looked very cute at the RC--very modern Clark Kent.
    on Twitter the other day...he said he lost his glasses...bummer

Correct me if Im wrong, but did they show Jillian bringing a gift - wine - to Reid's family only? And wasn't Reid's family the only one with kids? In the past, wine has had significance - and kids are always a good thing!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I think Reid's HTD was the most mature of all, they were the only family that talked about Jillian fitting into their family and they talked about joint careers, teamwork, etc. Reid's family was awesome and very natural with Jillian, they didn't try too hard.

I noticed that Reid's older brother said that at the end it would be all about if Reid would commit to Jillian.

Jillian "I fell really hard for Reid today"
    Umm, their kiss at the end...swoon!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3533791;
    Correct me if Im wrong, but did they show Jillian bringing a gift - wine - to Reid's family only? And wasn't Reid's family the only one with kids? In the past, wine has had significance - and kids are always a good thing!
    I think she brought wine to her HTD with Mike as well.

She actually left Reid's holding a bag (I think it was yellow?) of some sort.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

I thought that I saw her bring a bag to every house but Wes'.
    I thought that she left with a green gift bag. But, was it really Reid's? I am on team Reid but believe that it was another family. We need to rewatch. (Especially Reid's visit!!)

Jilli seemed a little giddy when Ed returned. I'm sure it was very flattering for her that he came back and wanted a second chance. What girl wouldn't want a guy to come back and fight for her? Will it be enough or will it be too late? That is the question. I'm very disappointed that we didn't get any previews beyond Spain, as there really isn't much to sleuth.

ETA: She was also giddy when she gave Ed the rose at the RC...things that make you go hmmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3533826;
    Jilli seemed a little giddy when Ed returned. I'm sure it was very flattering for her that he came back and wanted a second chance. What girl wouldn't want a guy to come back and fight for her? Will it be enough or will it be too late? That is the question. I'm very disappointed that we didn't get any previews beyond Spain, as there really isn't much to sleuth.

She was definately like a giddy little girl when he returned. I don't know if it will be a little too late....but the upcoming screencaps seem to indicate that they get right back to where they were....

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533792;
    I think Reid's HTD was the most mature of all, they were the only family that talked about Jillian fitting into their family and they talked about joint careers, teamwork, etc. Reid's family was awesome and very natural with Jillian, they didn't try too hard.

I noticed that Reid's older brother said that at the end it would be all about if Reid would commit to Jillian.

Jillian "I fell really hard for Reid today"
    Umm, their kiss at the end...swoon!
    I saw this differently. I thought there were some really long, uncomfortable pauses.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533835;
    She was definately like a giddy little girl when he returned. I don't know if it will be a little too late....but the upcoming screencaps seem to indicate that they get right back to where they were....
    I agree, it looks like any awkwardness Jilli and Ed initially may have had upon his return is gone! I feel a little bad for Kip and Reid, who have stood by her the whole time.