Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

I think Reid is the one!

Reid looked very cute at the RC--very modern Clark Kent.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3533744;

Sorry, so stoked I can only think in emoticons I've seen it the whole series, and I really saw it tonight. The cynic in me still says Ed wins, but screw it -- Reid for F1!
    I think Reid is the final 1 as well. It's really between Reid and Ed though....I have to wait and see what they show of Jilly and Ed to see first and to decide who I really think the final 1 is. Reid is it for now though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3533734;
    Reid's storyline is on the projected upswing. His was the best HTD, imo. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, or stop kissing him. Michael's was fun, Kip's family was a bit odd and somewhat uppity. Jesse's brother was scary. Wes - I cannot even comment - the whole thing is so fake & scripted. What I cannot figure is why is she so into him? Or is she in on it too??

Ed - OK, I was not impressed. That's it??!! No explanation about work. You were going to lose your job, but now you realized you made a mistake with Jillian - I am not buying it. What if there was another work emergency in a week? And his boss was OK with him leaving again?! It is not Ed personally that I dislike, it is the whole storyline. No one will convince me it wasn't totally scripted.

My heart broke for Michael tonight. Jesse was annoyed. Can't say I blame him - I think Ed took the rose away from him.
    I agree with you. My heart broke for Michael as well. I'm still holding out hope that Reid is F1, but won't be surprised if it is Ed.

Even though I expected it, I was still pleasantly surprised to see Ed at Jillian's door tonight! I have always believed he was being earnest about his job pressures, but also feel that TPTB was nudging him along to go home with the idea of returning. While Jillian acted surprised, she did not ask the obvious questions either, like WTH happened? So some of this has to be coached or scripted. I am very happy Ed is back and eager to see the romance unfold.

That said, poor Jesse thinks Ed's return caused his own leaving tonight, which is probably true. I think Jesse had a better chance of staying over Michael and should have been the one to go to Spain rather than Wes. What a waste of time to watch the Wes girlfriend drama! Now I know why Chris H. twittered to hide small objects that could be thrown at the TV tonight! How right he was!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3533752;
    Reid looked very cute at the RC--very modern Clark Kent.
    When he wears those glasses....swoon!

I am seeing more of a confidence in Reid....on his HTD, the RC (& when he went up for the rose) and during next week's previews.

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden, Ed's boss let him go again? I thought there may be a better explanation given to make it more believable......
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3533766;
    When he wears those glasses....swoon!

I am seeing more of a confidence in Reid....on his HTD, the RC (& when he went up for the rose) and during next week's previews.

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden, Ed's boss let him go again? I thought there may be a better explanation given to make it more believable......
    Whatever he left to go do for work may have been completed so he was able to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3533734;
    Reid's storyline is on the projected upswing. His was the best HTD, imo. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, or stop kissing him. Michael's was fun, Kip's family was a bit odd and somewhat uppity. Jesse's brother was scary. Wes - I cannot even comment - the whole thing is so fake & scripted. What I cannot figure is why is she so into him? Or is she in on it too??

Ed - OK, I was not impressed. That's it??!! No explanation about work. You were going to lose your job, but now you realized you made a mistake with Jillian - I am not buying it. What if there was another work emergency in a week? And his boss was OK with him leaving again?! It is not Ed personally that I dislike, it is the whole storyline. No one will convince me it wasn't totally scripted.

My heart broke for Michael tonight. Jesse was annoyed. Can't say I blame him - I think Ed took the rose away from him.
    I actually enjoyed the Ed reunion. I am not surprized that the work issue was not discussed on TV - may have been discussed off camera. I really hope the Ed thing has not been scripted to any significant degree, I think Jillian has been put through the mill with all the drama tonight and hopefully it will be relatively smooth sailing for her now. I am thinking that Reid will be F1. I have tried to be neutral but the Ed thing has gotten to me for some reason.

At any rate, I do think she has three great guys to chose from and I hope she makes a great choice for herself.

My heart broke for Michael too

Ed and Reid were beside Jillian a the toast. What does that mean?

FORT Regular

Did anyone notice that when Jillian was talking to Reid's mother and saying that she wanted to tell his mother that she would take care of her son, or something to that effect. the music that was playing sounds like the music that is played for the F1 at the FRC. Somebody give me some feedback about this, please.