Page 10 of 136 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492265;
    I just have this feeling something is off, I think we're being played.
    I have that feeling too but without more SCs how do we figure out what is going on? I am very confused and feel a bit off this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3492474;
    The only evidence for Jesse being in Spain, although arguably apt, is that Jesse did not return home until after filming in Spain was completed.
    well we also seem to have evidence that he got a HTD and we know Wes is eliminated from HTDs. Also the profile of the guy on the bike in Barcelona seems to match Jesse's, although this hasn't been confirmed

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3492483;
    well we also seem to have evidence that he got a HTD and we know Wes is eliminated from HTDs. Also the profile of the guy on the bike in Barcelona seems to match Jesse's, although this hasn't been confirmed
    One of the arguments for Jesse being the HT (vineyard) tractor date is the sudden amount of attention focused on him right here as we get close to HTs. He won the curling contest, he had a quasi-serious 1-1 talk with Jillian on the yacht, and he is getting a big 1-1 date next episode.

ETA: There is also the emotional connection that was made at the Meet and Greet when Jesse told Jillian (true or not) that he turned down the chance to play ball in Italy to be on the show for her. That would impress her - maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3492566;
    One of the arguments for Jesse being the HT (vineyard) tractor date is the sudden amount of attention focused on him right here as we get close to HTs. He won the curling contest, he had a quasi-serious 1-1 talk with Jillian on the yacht, and he is getting a big 1-1 date next episode.

ETA: There is also the emotional connection that was made at the Meet and Greet when Jesse told Jillian (true or not) that he turned down the chance to play ball in Italy to be on the show for her. That would impress her - maybe?
    And he wears the "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3492297;
    Also, remember that Jillian wants a best friend as well...Reid fits the mold of friend, Lover(?) at the end.??
    She'll end up using Jason's line on her.... "I think I need more than a best friend, I need the passion"..... I can see it now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492785;
    She'll end up using Jason's line on her.... "I think I need more than a best friend, I need the passion"..... I can see it now.

I think if she will allow Reid more time to show his feelings, she will realize he is more than the "best friend" and pick him in the final analysis. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3492591;
    And he wears the "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt.
    Jesse also said on the boat that he was going to join the Canadian curling team and move there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492785;
    ITA -- if she was interested in Reid, she would be spending time with him on a 1 on 1 date. Even if there is a lightning bolt revelation on the HTD or in Spain, there just isn't time to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3492566;

Just to clarify, Jesse did not tell Jillian that he had a chance to play ball in Italy and turned it down. Jesse told Jillian that he had a chance to study about wine making in Italy and turned it down. It was in an interview that he said about the ball playing.
    Last edited by sclilred1; 06-10-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3493094;
    ITA -- if she was interested in Reid, she would be spending time with him on a 1 on 1 date. Even if there is a lightning bolt revelation on the HTD or in Spain, there just isn't time to catch up.
    there have been other F1s who didn't get their 1-on-1's till very late. I think there was even one who didn't get a 1-on-1, can't remember which one it was