Page 8 of 132 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3483550;
    thanks! so if the 1-on-1's are still make-or-break at that point, then they must also be in Whistler! Still confused about the Reid without a rose cap. and wonder who will sneak into her cabin.

part of me feels like if Ed really did leave, they would hint that someone decides to leave in the episode descriptions.
    My money's on the Stalking Troubadour aka Wes. He added some more lyrics to the song he wrote for her that includes travelogue highlights of the train ride.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3483575;
    I know there is SC proof of Ed in Spain and Hawaii, but we still don't have caps of him on a HTD, do we? Are there definitive caps of Jesse on a HTD? Who are the other 3 possibilities---Jake, Robby and....?
    Jesse is on the tractor.........the scenery has been id'd as the scenery around carmel Valley

I will bet that the train sneaker is Jake - who professes his strong feelings to Jillian - as per a couple of the write-ups about this episode - he is then cut at the next RC - and sees that Wes is getting a HTD - and shows up to warn Jillian
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3483937;
    I will bet that the train sneaker is Jake - who professes his strong feelings to Jillian - as per a couple of the write-ups about this episode - he is then cut at the next RC - and sees that Wes is getting a HTD - and shows up to warn Jillian
    What if that cap of Kiptyn and Jillian is her room and not his?

As for Jake...I've been wondering why he never seems to talk alone with her or take her away for a talk all of a sudden. Anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3483947;
    What if that cap of Kiptyn and Jillian is her room and not his?

As for Jake...I've been wondering why he never seems to talk alone with her or take her away for a talk all of a sudden. Anyone else notice that?
    Since his 1n1 - he has been tuck into the closet - for sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3483952;
    It seems that Jillian has been taking the guys she likes but want to figure out more about on 1-1 dates. She wanted to see if Jake would loosen up. With Ed she wanted to make sure if he was what she thought he was. With Sasha the story is she wasn't feeling it and wanted to know if they would click. Wes of course was producer driven date to the vault.

Will Jake's showing up at Wes' HTD make Jillian question about her choices? Does Ed leave bec' he tells her he couldn't stay after she gave a rose to Wes for a HTD? She finds out Wes had a gf. Once she realizes she made a mistake she asks Ed to return and takes him on a date in Spain.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-04-2009 at 11:12 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472741;
    There are SCs of two different guys for sure in the steamy tub. One definitely looks like Michael. The other one is not for sure him, it's either Jesse or Reid. If the one of on the zipline gets the steamy tub afterwards, then it is Reid for sure bec' the zipline guy looks like him, Jesse's skintone is little darker than Reid's. The only other guy who's skintone comes close is Robby. Is there any SC to support Robby in Spain?

There is a SC of Jill on a big wide pole and another guy some distance away hanging on a high bar of sorts. That guy's physique looks like Reid.
    I think 2 of the last 3 sc are the same person, Reid. But the one in the middle is either Michael or Jake. I tried to compare arm muscles. But haven't gotten a good enough look. I did notice that Jake does have some hair that sticks up also. Alot of that would be because of his pilots cap. But there is some in the back as well, and that can be seen when they are dancing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3483952;
    I think he is the sleeper that Fliess is going to use as an ultimate surprise later. You will also notice he isn't in alot of sc either. Some of that could be so that he isn't in the middle of the drama, he needs to protect his good reputation and I for one am glad to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3483590;
    Jesse is on the tractor.........the scenery has been id'd as the scenery around carmel Valley
    I live in the area, and it doesn't look like Carmel Valley to me. I live about 15 to 20 minutes from the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3484289;
    I live in the area, and it doesn't look like Carmel Valley to me. I live about 15 to 20 minutes from the area.
    I asked about that. If, that cap could be from Hawaii? A friend poster said to me that she saw similar tractors in Hawaii.