Page 55 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

I have feeling will be boring at least for me
    No Kip and jake will be thrown out and the Freak Wes showes his plan
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3504691;
    I have feeling will be boring at least for me
    No Kip and jake will be thrown out and the Freak Wes showes his plan
    That's true. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3504665;
    It's a typical Fleiss splice job. He puts the Reid VO saying he failed, the fear of the moment thing over the image of a guy getting what we believe to be sick in bed implying it's a performance issue because then Jillian and Chris have the convo about physical intimacy.

It's not believed to be Reid in the bed getting sick. There is debate over it being Ed or Kip at this point.

This isn't even an episode 6 discussion though.
    I think the most damaging and insinuating part of it is CH's voiceover that it is "every guy's worst fear". That made my mind go there immediately without any of the rest of it. Fleiss is evil and CH, sadly, is his minion.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3504700;
    I think the most damaging and insinuating part of it is CH's voiceover that it is "every guy's worst fear". That made my mind go there immediately without any of the rest of it. Fleiss is evil and CH, sadly, is his minion.
    And he could be saying that in reference to when Ed comes back...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504698;
    That's true. What a waste.
    I will skip it till HDT & spain
    I Want to see romance and all we getting is drama
    and i was hopping that kip sneak to Jill car but it turned to be wes
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Fan

I think the statement: "I guess this overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship" means the guy got sick ---vomiting and diarrhea.
    Nerves, too much alcohol, rich foods---I'll bet there are lots of people getting sick every season that we don't know about. THAT would affect the physical intimacy for sure. I'm sure they would not talk about "ability to perform". Jillian has said, when asked about whether they actually have sex on the fantasy dates that it was "nobody's business." She would not talk about that to Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3504523;
    So does that mean that the "performance" issue occurs in Hawaii, not Spain?
    Maybe I'm a bit prudish, but I would hope that Jill wouldn't be "sampling the merchandise" to that extent while there were still 4 guys in contention and a few weeks of filming left.

Also, the guy in the bed looks sick, drunk or exhausted and Jill looks like she is comforting him. Nothing to do with sex.
    Besides, if they were doing anything of that nature would there be cameras in the room...I think not.

Hawaii - not the land of romance, but the land of Bachelorette illness. Season 1 - Trista became ill and Alex was sweet to her and took care of her...perhaps this time, the motherly side of Jillian comes to the forefront...though it does put a damper on the fantasy dating scenario. Alex let Trista go at F2, perhaps sick guy also gets let go at F2.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3504884;
    Hawaii - not the land of romance, but the land of Bachelorette illness. Season 1 - Trista became ill and Alex was sweet to her and took care of her...perhaps this time, the motherly side of Jillian comes to the forefront...though it does put a damper on the fantasy dating scenario. Alex let Trista go at F2, perhaps sick guy also gets let go at F2.
    Actually, that was Alex that got sick. Not Trista. She took care of him and he still dumped her. Seems like that may happen.

omg..just watched the preview...Wes...cannot believe she does not see thru his game...I am bad at the guy thing sometimes...but omg...I would have suspected him for being there for all the wrong reasons from day one!