Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3471789;
    The trip we took, we stayed on the train in a sleeper. We had the option of doing that or going to the hotel.
    Rags, did you travel on VIA Rail? They have sleeper options. I'm pretty sure, as coastalbc say, the Rocky Mountaineer doesn't have sleeping facilities. Regardless of where you sleep, the trip through the Rockies is magnificent.

Even though the Mountaineer usually stops overnight in Kamloops on the Vancouver/Banff trip, I wonder if because it was off-season the show chartered the train to do the trip from Whistler to Banff in one day. That makes more sense in the timeline of the show. What a terrific trip for the six guys who lasted long enough to make it.

Could that be Michael in the hot tub with Jillian after their date? I really don't think that's Reid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3471910;
    Rags, did you travel on VIA Rail? They have sleeper options. I'm pretty sure, as coastalbc say, the Rocky Mountaineer doesn't have sleeping facilities. Regardless of where you sleep, the trip through the Rockies is magnificent.

Even though the Mountaineer usually stops overnight in Kamloops on the Vancouver/Banff trip, I wonder if because it was off-season the show chartered the train to do the trip from Whistler to Banff in one day. That makes more sense in the timeline of the show. What a terrific trip for the six guys who lasted long enough to make it.
    According to the schedule, the date that they were on the train was the first scheduled trip.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3472623;
    According to the schedule, the date that they were on the train was the first scheduled trip.
    Which schedule? The Mountaneer's or the show's? If it was the Mountaneer's, doesn't that mean that in Whistler they hopped on the train that departed from Vancouver which then would have stopped overnight in Kamloops? There's no evidence that happened, is there?

They spent a night at Emerald Lake Lodge (probably a date) on the way, and also were at Lake Louise Fairmont, all before Banff Springs.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471961;
    Could that be Michael in the hot tub with Jillian after their date? I really don't think that's Reid.

There are SCs of two different guys for sure in the steamy tub. One definitely looks like Michael. The other one is not for sure him, it's either Jesse or Reid. If the one of on the zipline gets the steamy tub afterwards, then it is Reid for sure bec' the zipline guy looks like him, Jesse's skintone is little darker than Reid's. The only other guy who's skintone comes close is Robby. Is there any SC to support Robby in Spain?

There is a SC of Jill on a big wide pole and another guy some distance away hanging on a high bar of sorts. That guy's physique looks like Reid.

I agree it was a likely charter. No other passengers. Custom itenerary. Still showcases the same View and Train. The Train was used as a Set in a reality show, for a day or two at most.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3471199;
    According to the info that I have gotten from the website and talking from the people involved: The train left Vancouver, it normally stays overnight in Kamloops(you get off the train and stay in a hotel....re-board the train the next morning and carry on the journey) then you get off the train along the way in certain stops for short periods of time, then disembark at night in Calgary.

Excerpt from the rockymountaineer website:
    Travelling onboard the Rocky Mountaineer is an unforgettable experience, considered by many to be, a trip of a lifetime. The two-day rail journey recaptures the romance of rail travel as it follows the historic train route constructed over 100 years ago through Canada’s West and the Canadian Rockies, uniting the country. The entire train ride takes place during daylight hours to ensure you enjoy every minute of the breathtaking scenery of glacier-fed lakes, majestic mountains ranges and ferocious rivers.

It goes on to further explain that you dis-embark the train during the night in Kamloops, stay in a hotel and get a breaky at the hotel and entertainment the night of the stay.......then you get back on the train the following day

It is unfortunate that they chose Kamloops as the overnight stop...to me, it has to be the least attractive city in all of the Rockies that I have seen. Too bad. But the rest of the journey would be beyond spectacular. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3475024;
    It is unfortunate that they chose Kamloops as the overnight stop...to me, it has to be the least attractive city in all of the Rockies that I have seen.
    I agree on the unattractive part but I know many people who visit there and absolutely love it. Too brown for me. But it isn't in the Rockies so I wouldn't compare it to Banff! The weather in Kamloops is great with the hot summers - much hotter than in the Rockies.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472741;
    There is a SC of Jill on a big wide pole and another guy some distance away hanging on a high bar of sorts. That guy's physique looks like Reid.
    This has been determined to be a zipline activity in Hawaii where there is a trapeze stop along the way. The guy (bridge and zipline) in Hawaii has been determined to be Kiptyn - by his shoes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)