Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3467663;

Does Jillian have on the same shirt here as with the guy on the bed? Does it matter?
    I don't think it's the same shirt. I think the other shirt is a smaller plaid.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Does Jillian have on the same shirt here as with the guy on the bed? Does it matter?
    It's a different shirt.
    Jillian sure likes her plaid. LOL
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

It's a different shirt.

Looks like the shirt she wore on the helicopter ride with Jason in New Zealand.

I'm still up in the air about whether the SCs listed by coastalbc as epi 5 and epi 6 (separately) in fact relate to a single episode (5), and single rose ceremony. Episode descriptions will resolve that. I know she's sleuthed loads of activities, but I think Vancouver - Whistler - Train trip happen in 2, not 3 episodes. The two weeks of Canadian filming from April 6 - 20 = two episodes, in other words.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3469115;
    I'm still up in the air about whether the SCs listed by coastalbc as epi 5 and epi 6 (separately) in fact relate to a single episode (5), and single rose ceremony. Episode descriptions will resolve that. I know she's sleuthed loads of activities, but I think Vancouver - Whistler - Train trip happen in 2, not 3 episodes. The two weeks of Canadian filming from April 6 - 20 = two episodes, in other words.
    yea, maybe, but from what I have been given, there is a ceremony at the chateau whistler in their main convention room upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467672;
    Is this train an over-nighter? If so could the bed shot be from the train? Also, last season with Jason she seemed to have a favorite plaid shirt (it was brown, if I remember).
    If it is the train trip I think it is, it is overnight through the Canadian Rockies and is AWESOME!! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. We're going again next year.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3471167;
    If it is the train trip I think it is, it is overnight through the Canadian Rockies and is AWESOME!! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. We're going again next year.
    I think it is that one.
    I know someone that used to work for Rocky Mountaineer, she's in the tourism industry. She told me awhile back that the episode would air June 22. That is correct, right? Anyways she also said that the train they take is the one with the domed ceiling on top which I think they refer to as the Gold Leaf experience. It's very luxurious, no expense was spared. It's supposed to be a stunning trip. She didn't tell me much more than that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3471167;
    According to the info that I have gotten from the website and talking from the people involved: The train left Vancouver, it normally stays overnight in Kamloops(you get off the train and stay in a hotel....re-board the train the next morning and carry on the journey) then you get off the train along the way in certain stops for short periods of time, then disembark at night in Calgary.

Excerpt from the rockymountaineer website:
    Travelling onboard the Rocky Mountaineer is an unforgettable experience, considered by many to be, a trip of a lifetime. The two-day rail journey recaptures the romance of rail travel as it follows the historic train route constructed over 100 years ago through Canada’s West and the Canadian Rockies, uniting the country. The entire train ride takes place during daylight hours to ensure you enjoy every minute of the breathtaking scenery of glacier-fed lakes, majestic mountains ranges and ferocious rivers.

It goes on to further explain that you dis-embark the train during the night in Kamloops, stay in a hotel and get a breaky at the hotel and entertainment the night of the stay.......then you get back on the train the following day
    Last edited by coastalbc; 05-27-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: add more content

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3471188;
    I think it is that one.
    I know someone that used to work for Rocky Mountaineer, she's in the tourism industry. She told me awhile back that the episode would air June 22. That is correct, right? Anyways she also said that the train they take is the one with the domed ceiling on top which I think they refer to as the Gold Leaf experience. It's very luxurious, no expense was spared. It's supposed to be a stunning trip. She didn't tell me much more than that.
    Yes, it should be airing on June 22

The trip we took, we stayed on the train in a sleeper. We had the option of doing that or going to the hotel.