Page 14 of 132 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Then what? Ed tattles?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3490288;
    I may be thinking the same thing. Not 100% sure though. But if he returns, I am convinced it is all for drama!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seeker
    If Ed is leaving he skips the HTD as well.

Do we know that for sure. What I mean is, how do we know when he comes back?
    I can't keep up with all the similar threads, lol. I just posted on another that what Ed says (I do believe he says it) doesn't really mean anything. He can say that and she can talk him out of leaving. Smoke and mirrors... we've seen it time and time again on this show. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3490224;
    What's it about Wes that he's allowed to sing on the show? His voice doesn't stand out or else Nashville would have scooped him up by now. He is wasting Jillian's time and imagine when guys like Robby and Reid don't get a lot of time bec' of him. Ugh!
    The Texas Music contingent has nothing to do with Nashville and will never, ever have anything to do with Nashville with all due respect. Most of the time, in and around Austin/San Antonio/Gruene/Luckenbach, Texas the theme is "Nashville Suxs".....but I guess you have to live here to know that? Robby is a 25 year old bartender (from Spring for heavens sake) and you want to see more of him? Odd choice, but I guess that makes us all different.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3490093;
    I think Robby gets the gondola date per a screencap.
    I think the sc that you are talking about is them on the train.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3490214;
    Two are cut in Whistler, of the 8 there are 2 1-1 dates and 6 go-a-training.
    Okay, so who has had a 1:1 so far: Jake, Ed, Kip. Jesse and Michael each have a 1:1 in Whister. Mark had a 2:1 and Wes kind of had a 1:1 in the bank vault. That leaves Reid, Robby and Tanner without a 1:1. I think Tanner gets cut in Whistler and Robby is shown in SC on the train. So Reid gets one of the 1:1 for Banff and unless all eight are on the train, Robby is left without a 1:1???

does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3490304;
    I can't keep up with all the similar threads, lol. I just posted on another that what Ed says (I do believe he says it) doesn't really mean anything. He can say that and she can talk him out of leaving. Smoke and mirrors... we've seen it time and time again on this show. :nono
    But cheekychook, long time FORTer says that her sources tell her that Ed was at home for a period of time mid-April. She has been with FORT for a long time and she came out with the info about Ed being a bachelor on the show before anyone else knew about him. Check out the Ed thread...

I think all 8 are on the train due to a preview which said so. It makes sense that the 1 on 1's are from guys on the trip since the destinations are along the train ride from what I understand.

I think it is safe to assume the 1:1 in epi 6 is Reid. So could the steamy hot tub pictures be from that episode?? I hope they do something adventurous.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3490815;
    I think it is safe to assume the 1:1 in epi 6 is Reid. So could the steamy hot tub pictures be from that episode?? I hope they do something adventurous.
    No. The hot tub cap is Jesse.

It's weird to me there aren't any caps of the 1 on 1 dates for episode 6.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3490825;
    No. The hot tub cap is Jesse.

It's weird to me there aren't any caps of the 1 on 1 dates for episode 6.
    I know there is a hot tub pic with Jesse, but at one point, wasn't there thought there were perhaps 2 different places/hot tubs?
    Oh well, I guess one hot tub scene with 6 guys will be all we could handle that episode.

I saw the TV Guide description for epi 6. Are there ever any different ones? I'd love to get a description of the 1:1's. I wonder who gets the other one? Will it be a second 1:1 for someone?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.