Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3486903;
    I asked coastalbc about the other 1 on 1 date (we know of the gondala date) in episode six and she said:

But, didn't Jesse have a glacier date in episode 5?
    YES, he did, there are 2 glacier dates............one in Whistler, one in Lake Louise.

They are concentrating on the outdoors and the fact that Jill is very active.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486959;
    You're right. The Icefields Parkway is solid frozen ice that you walk on and you go up there on this massive truck-like thing that reminds me of a zamboni (the machine that cleans the ice in hockey). The truck has wheels the size of a smart car, lol and you basically just walk around and take in the view. It's very impressive but I don't think there is soft, fluffy snow you can make snow angels in.
    here are some pics of the parkway and the dune buggy

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487116;
    YES, he did, there are 2 glacier dates............one in Whistler, one in Lake Louise.

They are concentrating on the outdoors and the fact that Jill is very active.
    The 'glacier' in Whistler - is that the one at the top of Blackcomb? That's the only one I'm aware of and the only reason I know of for going up there is skiing - no other way down that I know of. (Don't think it's skiing for in inexperienced either - pretty steep). I think there must be something else besides the glacier.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3487126;
    The 'glacier' in Whistler - is that the one at the top of Blackcomb? That's the only one I'm aware of and the only reason I know of for going up there is skiing - no other way down that I know of. (Don't think it's skiing for in inexperienced either - pretty steep). I think there must be something else besides the glacier.
    They get to a glacier, far above whistler, via airplane..........then get down from the glacier via airplane. They are just walking around and having a very nice fun day

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487133;
    They get to a glacier, far above whistler, via airplane..........then get down from the glacier via airplane. They are just walking around and having a very nice fun day
    See, that's what I'm trying to figure out - as far as I know the glacier near Whistler is at the top of Blackcomb - don't think there's a huge amount of area for walking around - most go up on the lifts, get off and ski down.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3487135;
    See, that's what I'm trying to figure out - as far as I know the glacier near Whistler is at the top of Blackcomb - don't think there's a huge amount of area for walking around - most go up on the lifts, get off and ski down.
    NO, they get on the airplane, go to the glacier and walk around, then get back on the airplane and fly down. You can see from the sc's that there is definately enough space for them to do that.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487144;
    NO, they get on the airplane, go to the glacier and walk around, then get back on the airplane and fly down. You can see from the sc's that there is definately enough space for them to do that.

Thank you for posting this last one. It proves to me that Jesse goes on the Whistler glacier 1-1, not the Lake Louise/Icefields one. Those mountains are definitely Coastal (Whistler/Blackcomb) and not the Rockies. So this series of sc's belong in the epi. 5 thread.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3487148;
    Thank you for posting this last one. It proves to me that Jesse goes on the Whistler glacier 1-1, not the Lake Louise/Icefields one. Those mountains are definitely Coastal (Whistler/Blackcomb) and not the Rockies. So this series of sc's belong in the epi. 5 thread.
    yup, I think they are in the beginning of the epi 5 sc thread that I made

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487174;
    yup, I think they are in the beginning of the epi 5 sc thread that I made
    Anything from the previews for Episode 6? Why no 1 on 1 date caps from that episode?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3487148;

So, that totally makes sense that Jesse is the one in the hot tub (where they are just hugging) as it has been identified as the hot tub at Whistler.