Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1311

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3513577;
    Not to me...I have thought all along they had great chemistry from the first night when he teased her about the rose. His comfort level was already there and I figured they'd had 1:1 time and we just didn't see it.
    I agree with you and the chemistry. He is also such a cute teaser. Like you said he teased her at the 1st rose ceremony, he teased her about keeping Wes around because of her 1st crush (epi 4), again with his 4 girlfriends and 2 wives comment (epi 5) and next Monday he teases her about his red ears.

Ed did sort of teased her about his singing like Elton John.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3512931;
    Back a few pages.....but to answer whoever said Reid doesn't stay overnight in Spain. I think he does - the steps picture is the hot tub area. In the preview, you also see him walk in the room with the robe on, and she throws her arms around him. I think he stays thenight. I think the one who doesn't stay is Wes. I think Kip & Ed also do stay with her.

The grapevine video really does show some romance with Reid & Jillian. I love when she says "I am really happy".
    Can you imagine Wes spending the overnight with Jillian and Ed returning to Spain only to find out she did, talk about drama, you ain't seen nothing yet would be the theme. Reid doesn't trust Wes, Ed can't stand the "country singing turd on the rooftop" as he put it and Kip has barely said anything about anyone else. He's like the quiet mouse in the house. We see him in PI talking about and focused only on Jillian. Could he be the f1 after all? First out of limo, first 1-1 chat on epi 1, gets a real life at home date, and has not been involved in any drama at all. There may be those who say ....Kip, Kip, Hurray in the finale

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3513587;
    Who knows...maybe it's a thing about PDA's with Reid and he keeps the public kissing more casual are arm's length. My honey's like that. In public they are sweet, affectionate hugs, kisses, touches, but when we're inside and in private, much different. The scene of Jillian and Reid on the bridge to me seems perfect and not just because I like Reid, I like all the F3. It's just a nice affectionate, public kiss.
    What bridge are you talking about with Jillian and Reid?
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3513746;
    What bridge are you talking about with Jillian and Reid?
    It's the pic of them kissing w/ her wearing the white halter type dress. You can see it in Reid's thread, post #9.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3513031;
    I don't think they have to be Reid colored glasses - but I agree - those shots could be orchestrated - as well as any of the close/kissing shots/scenes that we see

I agree that Ed has a very important role in all of this - just not so sure that he is the top of the pile.

I agree Capegal! The more I think about this, if Jillian is someone who is taking a mature look at it, wouldn't she question when and how much did Ed know about his leaving and returning, why he didn't let her in on it? The trust factor is what I see coming up between them. Whether she believes his version of things will factor in her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512884;
    I'm sure I'll be dismissed as a "Reid fan" for saying this, but could these two smile more when they're together??? They are so giggly and flirty together, and they seem to clearly like kissing each other---is their "chemistry" really still in doubt to anyone?

I completely agree with you. I do not see this connection that they have with any of the other guys. It seems as though everything is forced with Ed and Kip, but by watching this last preview it seems the relationship is very natural between Jillian and Reid. Now hopefully Jillian realized this as well!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513322;
    30 guys is fine, but more should have been cut.
    With a summer schedule it turned to be a Jillian's Adventures with the boys in Canada, Mainland USA, Spain and HI.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513749;
    It's the pic of them kissing w/ her wearing the white halter type dress. You can see it in Reid's thread, post #9.
    Don't be so quick to calling this Reid. I have said from the first time I saw it that it was either Jake or Michael. Look at Michaels and Jillian's picture in front on the garage. Look at the top of her dress under her coat. It has the same design and the one on the street. I say it is Jillian and Michael.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513749;
    I don't think that's Reid, I think that's Michael (the 25 year old).

Quote Originally Posted by domvan;3513801;
    I don't think that's Reid, I think that's Michael (the 25 year old).
    So, now you think Michael goes to Spain and Reid doesn't? OK.

Look. Reid is the guy in the white robe. We have him putting the flower in her hair and the guy under the arch. Those 2 scenes take place in Spain.