Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1311

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3513309;
    Completely aagree.This season is dragging and I am thinking that they should have had less guys or had more guys eliminated each episode.
    30 guys is fine, but more should have been cut.

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3513162;
    Excellent observation. Toss in some of the comments that she's made post-filming and I think it's safe to say that no one really swept her off her feet. Upon reflection, it's almost like she was trying to warn us in her interviews and I didn't listen.

Yes, she probably is dating one of the them now but I am not expecting to see a grand romance even at the end.
    I agree with your last sentence and the poster that said filiming scenes gets in the way. I think she was very impressed with her last 4 or 5 and they were all so different. As and as she said once, could only separate 'one' from the pack during the last week but knew that doubt would creep in because of liking several guys.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513322;
    30 guys is fine, but more should have been cut.
    totally agree, the Banff RC should have cut more, especially since it's now revealed that Jill regretted not sending Mark home along with Mike the previous week in the first place. So really that was just making up for the previous week's mistake, and Ed quitting. She really could have at least also let Tanner go at that point, especially since he isn't naming names on girlfriend gate and almost seemed to be backtracking on his allegations

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3513040;
    One of the most significant things that I don't see with Ed is laughing - I recall that is one thing that she is really wanting - and Ed seems so much more serious - not saying that this is a bad thing - but I want to see what Ed does to make her smile and laugh - and happy - we have not seen any of that since their 1n1................

This is what makes me put my "Reid colored glasses" too Cape. When I think about the TV circuit after the show, Jillian is going to want to be with someone fun that enjoys going and doing stuff with her, someone that contributes with her. To me that says Reid, I haven't seen anything that makes me think Ed is going to enjoy this.

ETA: This could also possibly be Kip.
    Last edited by muslady; 06-20-2009 at 01:31 PM.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513322;
    more should have been cut.
    Definitely agree with that.I mean we are five episodes in and we still have 8 guys.We should have been down to 5 or 6 by now.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3513511;
    Definitely agree with that.I mean we are five episodes in and we still have 8 guys.We should have been down to 5 or 6 by now.
    But we would normally only have 3 episodes left - now we have at least 4 - if not 5 left - we are mid-way - lots can change
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512884;
    I'm sure I'll be dismissed as a "Reid fan" for saying this, but could these two smile more when they're together??? They are so giggly and flirty together, and they seem to clearly like kissing each other---is their "chemistry" really still in doubt to anyone?
    Not to me...I have thought all along they had great chemistry from the first night when he teased her about the rose. His comfort level was already there and I figured they'd had 1:1 time and we just didn't see it.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512989;
    The thing I also take into account is the SC's from Spain. Reid's dates look nice but the kiss on video shows Jillian leaning away as he's leaning in. Contrast that to the hot SC's with Ed in Spain and the Hawaii pics plus the ones with Kip. If Reid has made a move it's hard to see what's different.
    But the video clip of them walking into the room in the robes, they barely get inside the door and she's turning to wrap herself around him. She still has his shirt in her hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3513031;
    I don't think they have to be Reid colored glasses - but I agree - those shots could be orchestrated - as well as any of the close/kissing shots/scenes that we see

I agree that Ed has a very important role in all of this - just not so sure that he is the top of the pile.
    Who knows...maybe it's a thing about PDA's with Reid and he keeps the public kissing more casual are arm's length. My honey's like that. In public they are sweet, affectionate hugs, kisses, touches, but when we're inside and in private, much different. The scene of Jillian and Reid on the bridge to me seems perfect and not just because I like Reid, I like all the F3. It's just a nice affectionate, public kiss.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3512692;
    I agree with what you have said about the storyline.
    The unfortunate thing is--at least for me--the season is boring. Too many guys to keep apart this late in the season with nothing really interesting happening.
    The storyline will probably get more interesting by the time Ed reenters the picture, but by then it may be too late.
    Please clarify...by then, what may be too late?