Page 10 of 132 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 6 with Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3484893;
    Definately. That has been bugging me for a while now about Wes. Just one more "strike" against the guy in my eyes. If a guy is really interested in a long term relationship (or possibly having one) then they would want the family to get to know the woman and the woman to get to know the family. It also bothers me that Wes takes Jillian to Hill's Cafe in Austin.......a place that he has performed at many times. Makes me think that he really was on the show simply to promote his career and that's it.
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3484500;
    Can I ask why it's believed that Jake crashes Wes's HTD?
    He either crashes or sets up a date of his own and talks to her about Wes. Either way Jake and Wes are in the same hotel, I believe.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3484151;

Does Ed leave bec' he tells her he couldn't stay after she gave a rose to Wes for a HTD?
    If we follow the idea that Ed has a girlfriend and he thought he would get a rose for a HTD, how could he possibly accept the rose? He had to bail. There is also some speculation that he had to leave due to a death in the family, as a few men with that last name did pass away...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by fallinlove;3486874;
    This is from tvguide.com about episode 6:
    Jillian and the eight remaining bachelors take a train trip across western Canada, stopping at Emerald Lake, Lake Louise and Banff. Six of the guys also hop into a hot tub with her, while two others go on make-or-break solo dates. Back aboard the train, one guy sneaks into Jillian's private car, then three are sent packing at the rose ceremony. The other five will get to entertain Jillian on their home turfs.

So that would mean that 5 go onto hometowns then?

I also remember reading somewhere that 3 go to one part of hawaii and then 2 go to another part to meet her family. I can't find it again though
    Do we know who is the guy?
    Is it Kip?
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

I asked coastalbc about the other 1 on 1 date (we know of the gondala date) in episode six and she said:

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3486775;
    supposedly a glacier sightseeing date through the Icefields Parkway

But, didn't Jesse have a glacier date in episode 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3486599;
    If we follow the idea that Ed has a girlfriend and he thought he would get a rose for a HTD, how could he possibly accept the rose? He had to bail. There is also some speculation that he had to leave due to a death in the family, as a few men with that last name did pass away...
    Interesting. Makes a bit more sense as to why he shows up in Hawaii, if there was a death in the family. Although I don't ever wish someone to suffer a loss like that.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3486903;
    I asked coastalbc about the other 1 on 1 date (we know of the gondala date) in episode six and she said:

But, didn't Jesse have a glacier date in episode 5?
    A glacier date at Whistler would be very different than at the Icefields Parkway closer to Banff.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by walooet;3486953;
    A glacier date at Whistler would be very different than at the Icefields Parkway closer to Banff.
    You're right. The Icefields Parkway is solid frozen ice that you walk on and you go up there on this massive truck-like thing that reminds me of a zamboni (the machine that cleans the ice in hockey). The truck has wheels the size of a smart car, lol and you basically just walk around and take in the view. It's very impressive but I don't think there is soft, fluffy snow you can make snow angels in.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3485100;
    The ALWAYS show things like this - on all of the HTD's - kind of showing you part of their lives - what makes them tick - Jenny at the stage dancing - Tessa in Washington on the mall - Bevin out in the woods by the water fall - Jesse at Breck - etc..... - part of Wes's life is that bar and stage
    This is true, however, they usually show those things in the place where they grew up so that they can meet the family after. As far as I know Wes family does not live in Austin. So either Wes had his family come to Austin to meet Jillian or he decides that she doesn't really need to meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by walooet;3486953;
    Here is a picture of the Icefields from my trip last spring. It is all ice, there is really no snow to make snow angels around there. The glaciers at Whistler have quite a bit of snow. When we were there in April, we had 12 inches of snow in one night.
    Attached Images Attached Images