Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Perhaps, Juan leaves on his own? Somebody in the previews said he was leaving. It's either Juan who says that or Ed.

I think the description states that it's a 1 stays 1 gos w/ the 2 on 1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477068;
    From what has been figured out, Juan, David and Tanner P get eliminated in Vancouver.........Mike is still there in Whistler. Ed I think leaves in Whistler or gets cut there. Mike as far as we can figure gets eliminated at the Whistler RC.
    men on train trip are: Kip, Reid, Jake, Jesse, Robby and Wes. We think that Micheal got a "by" to Calgary where he drove back to Banff to join the guys.
    Why do you think Michael goes to Banff directly without the train ride? Why don't you think he's eliminated earlier?

From what has been figured out, Juan, David and Tanner P get eliminated in Vancouver.........Mike is still there in Whistler. Ed I think leaves in Whistler or gets cut there. Mike as far as we can figure gets eliminated at the Whistler RC.
    men on train trip are: Kip, Reid, Jake, Jesse, Robby and Wes. We think that Micheal got a "by" to Calgary where he drove back to Banff to join the guys.
    Is it possible that this is where the teary scene comes in? Maybe he thinks he is being cut, gets upset, but later finds out he will rejoin them? And the producers take the whole thing out of context, creating a dramatic preview to cause viewers to talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477230;
    Why do you think Michael goes to Banff directly without the train ride? Why don't you think he's eliminated earlier?
    He's got a 1:1 at the wine cellar there. But I'm curious about why/how he gets to Banff too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477259;
    He's got a 1:1 at the wine cellar there. But I'm curious about why/how he gets to Banff too!
    so maybe he's on the train, and we're wrong about one of the others on the train?

FORT Newbie

Maybe Micheal missed the train by accident, or maybe he was forced to drive by himself without the possibility of seeing Jill for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3477250;
    Is it possible that this is where the teary scene comes in? Maybe he thinks he is being cut, gets upset, but later finds out he will rejoin them? And the producers take the whole thing out of context, creating a dramatic preview to cause viewers to talk about it?
    Maybe the guys get to vote again for who they think is not right for Jill?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477230;
    Micheal gets the rose on the one on one date at whistler..........so either I am mis-calculating on who is on that train, he might get the pass to go straight to banff and then the numbers would be 7 in Banff for the next rose ceremony, then cutting them down to 5 also could make sense.

On the other hand, why would they leave someone behind in Whistler and not go on the train with the others, so the question is, who is on the train then?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3477250;
    That could be or it is from the Banff ceremony when he does get cut. I think what might happen is that there is a group date in Banff and a 1 on 1 date in Banff.........Micheal will probulary be on the group one. By doing that, he is there for the rc, he and Jill have a little more time together before the cut for her to make up her mind.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477259;
    The why he gets to Banff is because he was given a rose in the wine cellar in that epi, he wasn't eliminated, so he carry's on in the show.

Since we know that:
    Jesse carries on(htd sc), he will be on the train
    Kip carries on(htd, spain sc's), he will be on the train
    Reid carries on(htd, spain sc's), he will be on the train
    Robby carries on(train pic), he will be on the train
    Wes carries on(htd pic), he will be on the train
    Jake carries on as I highly doubt he will get cut before Banff

There is no more room on the train when the description said that 6 guys get on the train.