Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by pammiechick;3477049;
    Why do you think that's Reid in the hot tub? It looks like Kip to me as well as the zipline because of the sideburns. The shot of his profile is not clear enough to underscore Reid, imo. Both have very large protruding noses, very similar. The hair is Kip. JMO.
    I think it was Valen on the other site that ID'd Reid's hair to the hottub guy right down to the little flick of hair close to his bangs. Also, I believe if you look at the zipline sc again, you will see the guy holding Jill isn't tall enough to be Kip.
    Now, also I highly doubt that Kip would be involved with the same activity on 2 different dates. In Hawaii, he is ziplineing

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477060;
    I thought Mike got cut in Epi 4.
    Do we have a guess as to what Reid (if not hottub), David and Juan will do?
    Are we guessing David, Juan, Jake & Mark get cut this Episode?
    And isn't Ed gone by then?
    From what has been figured out, Juan, David and Tanner P get eliminated in Vancouver.........Mike is still there in Whistler. Ed I think leaves in Whistler or gets cut there. Mike as far as we can figure gets eliminated at the Whistler RC.
    men on train trip are: Kip, Reid, Jake, Jesse, Robby and Wes. We think that Micheal got a "by" to Calgary where he drove back to Banff to join the guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pammiechick;3477049;
    Why do you think that's Reid in the hot tub? It looks like Kip to me as well as the zipline because of the sideburns. The shot of his profile is not clear enough to underscore Reid, imo. Both have very large protruding noses, very similar. The hair is Kip. JMO.
    cupcakes was able to zoom in on the guy, a lot feel that it is Reid's cheekbones and face. The hair coloring best matches Reid too. Also, in Vancouver, Kip already had a 1 on 1 date..........makes more sense that Reid would get the 1 on 1 at Whistler.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477066;
    I think it was Valen on the other site that ID'd Reid's hair to the hottub guy right down to the little flick of hair close to his bangs. Also, I believe if you look at the zipline sc again, you will see the guy holding Jill isn't tall enough to be Kip.
    Now, also I highly doubt that Kip would be involved with the same activity on 2 different dates. In Hawaii, he is ziplineing
    Actually I posted a comparison here. I can find it if anyone wants to see it again.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3477074;
    Actually I posted a comparison here. I can find it if anyone wants to see it again.
    Oh, sorry about that, I know that cupcakes was doing some zooming in and enlarging of sc's. maybe it would be helpful to post it again. thanks

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477081;
    Oh, sorry about that, I know that cupcakes was doing some zooming in and enlarging of sc's. maybe it would be helpful to post it again. thanks
    Sure, it's post #606 in the Reid spoilers thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3473644;
    Of course it's Reid. Look at the areas I circled. EXACT same hair parts of the hair sticking out.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3477099;
    Sure, it's post #606 in the Reid spoilers thread.

Thanks for posting that again........

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477068;
    From what has been figured out, Juan, David and Tanner P get eliminated in Vancouver.........Mike is still there in Whistler. Ed I think leaves in Whistler or gets cut there. Mike as far as we can figure gets eliminated at the Whistler RC.
    men on train trip are: Kip, Reid, Jake, Jesse, Robby and Wes. We think that Micheal got a "by" to Calgary where he drove back to Banff to join the guys.
    I'm still confused. I thought Mike and Mark have a 2:1 during Epi 4. Did she give them both roses?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477107;
    I'm still confused. I thought Mike and Mark have a 2:1 during Epi 4. Did she give them both roses?
    We were wondering if the 2 on 1 date wasn't a normal 2 on 1 date. We as a group, don't know exactly what is happening. I just know that there isn't room for Mike on the train with the other guys there that are advancing as per future sc's

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477060;
    Are we guessing David, Juan, Jake & Mark get cut this Episode?
    How touching that David will get to share his departing van ride with Juan. Consolation prize?