Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Well - IF it is NOT Reid - there is still Banff for 1n1 dates
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3487480;
    only other possibility I can think of (although I hope it's not the case) is that the hot tub scene actually is Jesse after his glacier date
    the hottub is Reid after the zipline

By the powers vested in me by the Junior Deputy Dawg Detective Club, I am unilaterally declaring it to be "Jesse in the hot tub with the champagne glass" and "Michael in the refrigerator with the bottles". And the other guys can just find their own darn hot-tubs! They appear to be readily available.
    ETA--I'm sure Reid is in a steamy hot-tub scene; I just don't know where. Or, at this point, particularly care.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3487486;
    I don't think these are the same hot tub. They may be but this first one definately matches the Whistler. These are cupcakes comparisons.

This is Reid and Jillian. The hair on the guy in the top one is darker, and curlier. Reids is stick straight with "alfalfas"(pieces sticking up).
    The person in the top pic has two moles or freckles on his left shoulder.

The deck or top platform of the surround looks to be 4-5 inches in the Reid pic, the other has a smaller 2 inch maybe deck.

So I don't think Reid is in the hottub in Whistler.
    I think you're on to something. Notice how the Whistler pool edge is a bit more rounded in the top pics. The bottom pic with presumably Reid seems to have a cleaner edge.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3487486;
    I don't think these are the same hot tub. They may be but this first one definately matches the Whistler. These are cupcakes comparisons.

This is Reid and Jillian. The hair on the guy in the top one is darker, and curlier. Reids is stick straight with "alfalfas"(pieces sticking up).
    The person in the top pic has two moles or freckles on his left shoulder.

The deck or top platform of the surround looks to be 4-5 inches in the Reid pic, the other has a smaller 2 inch maybe deck.

So I don't think Reid is in the hottub in Whistler.

Reid is in the hottub in Whistler..........all the changes in lighting and such are from the different camera angles. The different angles are what is making the lighting and different backgrounds and even the tiles looking a different color

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3487504;
    By the powers vested in me by the Junior Deputy Dawg Detective Club, I am unilaterally declaring it to be "Jesse in the hot tub with the champagne glass" and "Michael in the refrigerator with the bottles". And the other guys can just find their own darn hot-tubs! They appear to be readily available.
    Can I join the club??

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3487508;
    Can I join the club??
    Absolutely, but you have to provide your own bikini and magnifying glass. We work on a very limited budget.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3487488;
    I just got caught up on all of the back and forth. I sure hope that your sources are correct, coastal! There have, however been some long time Forters who have been misinformed over the years, so I don't think anyone is questioning what you believe and what your source believes! That's what this board is about - figuring out the puzzle!

The only thing about the scenario that does not make sense at all to me is why Michael has this random dinner date in which he gets a rose. If your sources turn out to be wrong - and I hope they aren't, then Jesse will be the one in the hot tub after his glacier date and Michael will be on the zipline/dinner one on one.

If that is the case, then hopefully Reid gets a special one on one in episode 6, possibly at Emerald Lake! It doesn't have to include a hot tub, as we don't have any caps from there yet, but I hope it is special!
    Reid does get the zipline hottub date.......
    Jesse does get the glacier/plane date........
    Micheal does get the dinner date...........That has happened in Meredith's season, it happened in De's season.
    There is a group date at Callagan's Backcountry ski-dooing.........

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487506;
    Reid is in the hottub in Whistler..........all the changes in lighting and such are from the different camera angles. The different angles are what is making the lighting and different backgrounds and even the tiles looking a different color
    not to be a dead horse, but then why doesn't reid have a rose at the episode 5 rose ceremony pic if he had the zip line/hot tub one on one? they better show detailed previews tomorrow or we will all be going crazy for another week!

Then you would not want me in your club - just the thought of me in a bikini - well, all of you would definitely run the opposite way! I think that would even scare trucker Dave/David and make him pee his pants or throw up!