Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

I think the ziplining date is Robby. How many bachelors come here? I think it's Robby in the ziplining caps.

Robby, Jesse, Reid, Wes, Kip, Michael....The ziplining guy is def not Reid or Wes, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474798;
    I think the ziplining date is Robby. How many bachelors come here? I think it's Robby in the ziplining caps.

Robby, Jesse, Reid, Wes, Kip, Michael....The ziplining guy is def not Reid or Wes, imo.
    Not that I like him, I think the problem is no one really likes/dislikes him so we forget about him, but what about Juan? Maybe Jillian would take him ziplining to see if he had it in him.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474798;

I enlarged the picture and I think it's Robby too.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3474801;
    Not that I like him, I think the problem is no one really likes/dislikes him so we forget about him, but what about Juan? Maybe Jillian would take him ziplining to see if he had it in him.
    I thought the features looked like Juan's. I also think he may be tall thin bicycle guy .

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3467611;
    I think it's Robby and Jillian. There's a cap of them on the train.

Jillian does the glacier date with Jesse with him wearing that red coat.
    Zipliner's coat has dark diamond shaped inserts under each arm and a hood.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3475135;
    I thought the features looked like Juan's. I also think he may be tall thin bicycle guy .
    Age-wise he's a better fit than Robby - if Jillian cares about things like that - some do, some don't
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475256;
    Age-wise he's a better fit than Robby - if Jillian cares about things like that - some do, some don't
    In one of Friday's interviews, when asked about why she kept Juan, she said that he was 35, not a frat boy, she loved his line of work and the fact that he had a great relationship with his mother. She also said that he was there for the right reasons and totally into her. I think she cares about things like that.
    Last edited by blasie; 05-30-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3475464;
    In one of Friday's interviews, when asked about why she kept Juan, she said that he was 35, not a frat boy, she loved his line of work and the fact that he had a great relationship with his mother. She also said that he was there for the right reasons and totally into her. I think she cares about things like that.
    That is what I would expect to hear if she's serious long term. but then, why is she keeping , seemingly pretty far along, some obvious young frat boys with undefined careers such as Michael (25 year old break dance instructor/model, Robby (a 25 year old bartender)...
    somethling is disconnecting unless she's contractually obligated to keep certain "filler" types.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467820;
    Coastalbc, we were trying to figure this out this morning but you weren't here. How does the hockey game & the gondola ride fit in with the rest of the schedule? We were trying to figure out the dates, but got stuck with these two, especially trying to fit in the hockey game.
    If Reid gets the gondola date (if there is one) then he sure is getting the "Bettina" edit for sure. Everyone sees him and Jilly as the perfect couple, there is chemistry. Hope they don't recycle the same old editing ways.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3467595;

Forgive me if this is already identified elsewhere in this thread - but this zipline is at Whister, BC which may not be a surprise, but I confirmed the harness, helmet, etc.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.