Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3469578;
    Someone above stated that they thought the zipline and snowangel guys were both Jesse because of the red coat. Coat is not exactly the same. Zipline guy has white detailing along shoulder lines. It's more than possible these guys bought the coats while there as I doubt Kip or Jesse have heavy winter apparel. Reid would probably have his own.
    You are right just logic, two different guys, on 2 different dates. You can also tell by the pants color.......... one has lighter colored pants (zipline), the other with darker pants, the plane and glacier date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467621;
    I'm pretty sure the plane with the skis on has to land on snow - the ski runners, I don't think, are retractable so it probably means the trip to the glacier. Think they would have had to take off on snow also - just guesswork here I've never been in one of these planes so.........
    I was able to zoom in on the ski's/wheels of the plane and from this pic, you should be able to see that the wheels hang slightly lower than the ski's on the plane.......that means the plane can land either on solid ground or the snow itself without having to change gear.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469565;
    I made this little comparison of noses of Kip to the guy on the bed and I think the nose matches Kip's the best not to mention the watch that Kip wears look exactly like the one the guy on the bed is wearing.

I definitely see Kips nose and cheekbones in the picture. Plus the build of "bed guy" matches him - he is of slighter build than most of the others left.

But I cannot for the life of me see a watch ???

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3470071;
    I definitely see Kips nose and cheekbones in the picture. Plus the build of "bed guy" matches him - he is of slighter build than most of the others left.

There's another sc of the same scene where they are holding hands and the watch is visible there
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

The watch is not actually shown in the caps above. Earlier in the sleuthing, there was a cap made of the watch. Maybe if someone can find it and post it. I'll look for it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Kip's watch:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3470376;
    Kip's watch:

Thanks for all the Kip photo comparisons! I mentioned earlier that the knuckles in that hand holding picture looked like Kips from an RC sc. I agree that the cheeks/smile look like Kip as well. I'm so glad that isn't Michael, because there is a sc of him in the same hat with Jillian at an ice rink or something.

FORT Newbie

Newbie here - Thought I would throw out a couple of things on the Banff and Lake Louise info. I just got back from Emerald Lake, Lake Louise, and Banff. I can't wait for the screen caps to come out. Both lakes were still frozen last week, and Lake Louise Gondola was not operating at the time we were there, but the one in Banff was. There is a place on the Icefields Parkway that you can take a snow bus to and walk on the glacier, but they were not offering that until the day after we left, so the walk on the glacier would have to be by plane or snowshoe. It snowed while we were there, so I would expect most of the pictures would have lots of snow. If a screencap of the gondola comes out, I have a lot that I can use for comparison. Even a picture of the pods you ride in. I also have a lot from the Banff Springs Hotel, so that should be easy to pick out.

Quote Originally Posted by blonds;3470853;
    Newbie here - Thought I would throw out a couple of things on the Banff and Lake Louise info. I just got back from Emerald Lake, Lake Louise, and Banff. I can't wait for the screen caps to come out. Both lakes were still frozen last week, and Lake Louise Gondola was not operating at the time we were there, but the one in Banff was. There is a place on the Icefields Parkway that you can take a snow bus to and walk on the glacier, but they were not offering that until the day after we left, so the walk on the glacier would have to be by plane or snowshoe. It snowed while we were there, so I would expect most of the pictures would have lots of snow. If a screencap of the gondola comes out, I have a lot that I can use for comparison. Even a picture of the pods you ride in. I also have a lot from the Banff Springs Hotel, so that should be easy to pick out.

blonds Thanks for all the great tips. Can't wait until we get the SC and see what info you can share with us. Sounds like a beautiful place to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by blonds;3470853;
    Callaghan Backcountry Lodge and Emerald Lake were very snowy - looking. No snow along the train trip nor at the two Fairmonts in Lake Louise and Banff Springs.