Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

This ziplining date appears much more cozy than the other 2 so I'm hoping it's Reid (btw - is ziplining Jillian's passion or something?)
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467621;
    I'm pretty sure the plane with the skis on has to land on snow - the ski runners, I don't think, are retractable so it probably means the trip to the glacier. Think they would have had to take off on snow also - just guesswork here I've never been in one of these planes so.........
    I thought the plane date was Whistler, and the glacier date is Lake Louise. Plus you don't have to take a plane to a glacier, depends on where it is located, but some can be reached by snowmobile, snow shoes, etc

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467704;
    I thought the plane date was Whistler, and the glacier date is Lake Louise. Plus you don't have to take a plane to a glacier, depends on where it is located, but some can be reached by snowmobile, snow shoes, etc
    According to a tweet I read from a tech, he snowshoed on a glacier & hit his head on the plane. The plane he was in has the same stripes as the plane in the SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467704;
    From what I know, the plane and glacier date are one of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3467797;
    From what I know, the plane and glacier date are one of the same.
    Coastalbc, we were trying to figure this out this morning but you weren't here. How does the hockey game & the gondola ride fit in with the rest of the schedule? We were trying to figure out the dates, but got stuck with these two, especially trying to fit in the hockey game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467820;
    Coastalbc, we were trying to figure this out this morning but you weren't here. How does the hockey game & the gondola ride fit in with the rest of the schedule? We were trying to figure out the dates, but got stuck with these two, especially trying to fit in the hockey game.
    I only posted what my contacts gave me, currently there don't appear to be any screencaps for those 2 events.......at any rate, the hockey game would of been in Vancouver if it happened, the Gondola date would of been in Banff if it happened.........since we are missing lots of screencaps for the Banff and Emerald Lake dates, as well as an episode description, it is hard to know for sure what is going to happen at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3467913;
    I only posted what my contacts gave me, currently there don't appear to be any screencaps for those 2 events.......at any rate, the hockey game would of been in Vancouver if it happened, the Gondola date would of been in Banff if it happened.........since we are missing lots of screencaps for the Banff and Emerald Lake dates, as well as an episode description, it is hard to know for sure what is going to happen at that time.
    The farthest episode description I've been able to find so far is Episode 4. which involves curling & the yacht. We should get more SC this week, but probably only a week ahead this time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3467602;
    JMO,but I am going with this being REID!Sorry,I am thinking the guy on bed is REID!
    Me too. The profile of the guy smiling on the bed sure looks like it's REID smiling, and his skin tone is very different from the other guys. I say it's hiim too. Jill seems very comfy with him every time they meet.

It seems like she is giving dates to the ones she want to figure out and keeping the ones she has a better take on in the background at this point. Did anyone else notice that of the 4 who didn't get dates on epi 2, Reid is the only one who got a rose. The other three were sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3469464;
    Me too. The profile of the guy smiling on the bed sure looks like it's REID smiling, and his skin tone is very different from the other guys. I say it's hiim too. Jill seems very comfy with him every time they meet.

It seems like she is giving dates to the ones she want to figure out and keeping the ones she has a better take on in the background at this point. Did anyone else notice that of the 4 who didn't get dates on epi 2, Reid is the only one who got a rose. The other three were sent home.
    I made this little comparison of noses of Kip to the guy on the bed and I think the nose matches Kip's the best not to mention the watch that Kip wears look exactly like the one the guy on the bed is wearing.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Someone above stated that they thought the zipline and snowangel guys were both Jesse because of the red coat. Coat is not exactly the same. Zipline guy has white detailing along shoulder lines. It's more than possible these guys bought the coats while there as I doubt Kip or Jesse have heavy winter apparel. Reid would probably have his own.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!