Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3505894;
    Wow, talk about Rose Ceremony order theory going out the window---Reid is out of the frame, Kip is 2 away from her, and Ed is in a limo to the airport---let the games begin! Wheeeeeee!
    Same as last RC. Reid wasn't next to her, but got 1st rose both times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally;3505873;
    Long time lurker...first post.

It also sounds like Michael is the one that says "I love you more than anything in the world" when on his one-on-one date that some thought was Reid. He says, "waking up every single morning to that girl and leaving her a little note that just says I love you more than anything in the world".

This may have been pointed out already but I lurk ALL day and don't recall seeing it.
    That's a CLASSIC slice and dice isn't it! Fanciful Musings about life generally portrayed as definitive expression of emotion directed at a cast member.

Remember when Andy B was edited to say that the "best moment" was something with Bevin, when in fact it had something to do with when the kindergarteners saw the new playground the cast had worked on?

Here's the lineup Bloomers:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3505888;
    Notice where all the guys are looking..And then there's Wes..interested and attentive as ever!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3505888;
    Thanks for both pics. I appreciate the effort you go through for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3505971;
    Thanks for both pics. I appreciate the effort you go through for me.
    You're Welcome. So now Reid is not standing next to Jillian like he was earlier in the season. What do you make of that since you are keeping track of the editing in the Rose Ceremony lineup and toasts?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3505894;
    Wow, talk about Rose Ceremony order theory going out the window---Reid is out of the frame, Kip is 2 away from her, and Ed is in a limo to the airport---let the games begin! Wheeeeeee!
    I think last weeks RC, Reid was on the outside also.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3505977;
    You're Welcome. So now Reid is not standing next to Jillian like he was earlier in the season. What do you make of that since you are keeping track of the editing in the Rose Ceremony lineup and toasts?
    What is throwing me is this extra week coming up ( the 6th week). Otherwise, I am trying to roughly compare the toasts week by week ( and the RC lineups) of the seasons (Matt's, DeAnna's, Jason's and now Jill's - under the new editors) for any kind of similarites between them. The fact that Reid has moved out and away - does that have a comparison to one of the other seasons, and if so, with whom? I am looking for any kinds of little clues that will help with placement.

This season is so very hard because we have so many guys, we have an extra set of dates (Spain), the typical "telling" edit descriptions have been used on people other than the F4 ("perfect" is Jake who isn't in F4 as opposed to F3 "perfect" Jeremy), we only know Jesse is the F4 out of the 4 guys, and the storylines are so vague - Reid doesn't even have any sign of one or a doubt either!

The pickins are slim, I tell ya! But, I keep right on...
    Next week (week6) I have absolutely nothing in the history of this franchise to compare with since there has never been a week 6 before the Hometowns. That ought to be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3506150;
    What is throwing me is this extra week coming up ( the 6th week). Otherwise, I am trying to roughly compare the toasts week by week ( and the RC lineups) of the seasons (Matt's, DeAnna's, Jason's and now Jill's - under the new editors) for any kind of similarites between them. The fact that Reid has moved out and away - does that have a comparison to one of the other seasons, and if so, with whom? I am looking for any kinds of little clues that will help with placement.

This season is so very hard because we have so many guys, we have an extra set of dates (Spain), the typical "telling" edit descriptions have been used on people other than the F4 ("perfect" is Jake who isn't in F4 as opposed to F3 "perfect" Jeremy), we only know Jesse is the F4 out of the 4 guys, and the storylines are so vague - Reid doesn't even have any sign of one or a doubt either!

The pickins are slim, I tell ya! But, I keep right on...
    Next week (week6) I have absolutely nothing in the history of this franchise to compare with since there has never been a week 6 before the Hometowns. That ought to be fun!!
    Thank you for your input. As always, it's a big help.