Page 15 of 151 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3481435;
    I noticed it says 8 remain at the end. So, it's more than 6 that is in episode 6. That means not all go on the train.
    but then that means she would cut half the guys before HTDs? The RC in Banff would be 8 to 4? Sounds kinda drastic!? Unless Ed quits before then, but still 7 to 4 is big as well

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481462;
    but the description says it's 10 to 8!
    I think 2 others get either no date or have individual ones?

I know that Kip and Robby are on the train. Don't know who else though.

So...... in Whistler - there are 10 remaining guys (and I believe the g/f fiasco comes to a head here - because of what is said in the article about g/f's and the dating goes on)

8 go snowmobiling - 1 gets a group date rose - Michael - who goes to the wine cellar for dinner

1 goes Zip lining - and dinner - and I bet hot tubbing - most likely Reid - gets a rose

1 goes flying to the glaciers - and plays in the snow and ? - most likely Jesse - gets a rose

that leaves 7 guys left without roses

Articles differ between how many actually get cut and also on the train - so I suspect that because of the g/f junk - that Jillian with holds roses at the RC - and may include Ed leaving

OK - all the bases are covered

This also covers the territory regarding false info from the write-ups - because they made a mistake in the write-up about Jason for a cut - not knowing that he refused to give out roses - so in essence the write-ups were all wrong
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-03-2009 at 01:40 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3481534;
    So...... in Whistler - there are 10 remaining guys (and I believe the g/f fiasco comes to a head here - because of what is said in the article about g/f's and the dating goes on)

8 go snowmobiling - 1 gets a group date rose - Michael - who goes to the wine cellar for dinner

1 goes Zip lining - and dinner - and I bet hot tubbing - most likely Reid - gets a rose

1 goes flying to the glaciers - and plays in the snow and ? - most likely Jesse - gets a rose

Articles differ between how many actually get cut and also on the train - so I suspect that because of the g/f junk - that Jillian with holds roses at the RC - and may include Ed leaving

so:

1- Michael
    2 - Jesse
    3 - Reid
    4 - Robby (based on train SC)
    5 - Kip (based on HTD SC)
    6 - Wes (based on HTD SC)

if she only cuts it to 8, perhaps Ed then quits, plus something goes down with Michael (crying scene), which brings it down to 6.

FORT Fogey

Tell me again why Michael has a rose on in one sc for his date, but we don't see Reid with a rose in the RC screencap? Do we think she rescinded all roses and started over again?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481544;
    so:

1- Michael
    2 - Jesse
    3 - Reid
    4 - Robby (based on train SC)
    5 - Kip (based on HTD SC)
    6 - Wes (based on HTD SC)

if she only cuts it to 8, perhaps Ed then quits, plus something goes down with Michael (crying scene), which brings it down to 6.
    If Ed doesn't leave - then Michael does and that puts Ed on the train
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3481545;
    Tell me again why Michael has a rose on in one sc for his date, but we don't see Reid with a rose in the RC screencap? Do we think she rescinded all roses and started over again?
    That is a possibility - or photo shopping LOL

Can someone please post the SC of this RC in Whistler?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3481549;
    If Ed doesn't leave - then Michael does and that puts Ed on the train
    but if both Ed & Michael leave, then it would put Jake on the train

This also covers the territory regarding false info from the write-ups - because they made a mistake in the write-up about Jason for a cut - not knowing that he refused to give out roses - so in essence the write-ups were all wrong
    sounds good jilli should withhold roses until she gets answers!

i definitely think more guys leave (whether forced to by jilli or by the own choice) because here are the eliminations

30/20
    20/16
    16/13
    13/10
    10/8 all the above are confirmed/already aired
    8/6
    6/4
    4/3
    3/2
    2/1

and because the elimination numbers always go get smaller not larger, i believe the GF issue causes more leave because otherwise, we have 10 episodes of just RCs not including MTA

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481554;
    but if both Ed & Michael leave, then it would put Jake on the train
    That is also a possibility - and actually makes the most sense - seeing as we see Jake in SC's having to do with a HTD - he gets cut in Banff - and shows up again in Austin - for Wes's HTD - because he can't stand the thought of Jillian making the mistake with Wes being the wrong guy for her - being chivilrous LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-03-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON