Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139140141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3502540;
    Well, here's my take on it. If Ed bolts bec' he got stressed, scared, angry, (whatever the emotion behind it), about one or more guys at the house then he has shown that he is nowhere ready to get engaged let alone settle down with a wife right now. The SCs and storyline hasn't given us clue that prove one way or the other what happens in epi 5.

So purely as a hypothetical situation I would ask the question. ----What is he going to do when life pulls up an expected surprise and drops it on his doorstep? Is he going to stand by her like her Dad did her Mom during trying times or is he going to take a break at the "hole in the wall" instead? Is he going to bolt yet again? :nono I'd ask this question whether it is Ed, Kip or Reid whose behavior warrants that question. Who of the f3 has exhibited qualities of someone ready to commit and settle down NOW? Any thoughts?

If he can't handle what went on in the show, how can he handle what is coming after he is F1 with press and whatever else? I am really interested in the handling of his departure.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3502245;
    I totally agree with you.If he leaves because he doesn't like the guys then he is telling Jillian indirectly that she is not worth it to him.
    Exactly what I thought when all of this came up. If he really cared, he'd stick it out becasue the end with ehr would be worth it. If this is a Fleiss thing, it was rotten to do to Jillian too and she doesn't deserve that.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3502578;
    If this is a Fleiss thing, it was rotten to do to Jillian too and she doesn't deserve that.
    Holly I agree 100% with you.If this was something that Flesis created(which would not surprise me) it would be awful to do this to Jill as well as to the other guys that stuck it out with her.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3502540;
    Well, here's my take on it. If Ed bolts bec' he got stressed, scared, angry, (whatever the emotion behind it), about one or more guys at the house then he has shown that he is nowhere ready to get engaged let alone settle down with a wife right now. The SCs and storyline hasn't given us clue that prove one way or the other what happens in epi 5.

So purely as a hypothetical situation I would ask the question. ----What is he going to do when life pulls up an expected surprise and drops it on his doorstep? Is he going to stand by her like her Dad did her Mom during trying times or is he going to take a break at the "hole in the wall" instead? Is he going to bolt yet again? :nono I'd ask this question whether it is Ed, Kip or Reid whose behavior warrants that question. Who of the f3 has exhibited qualities of someone ready to commit and settle down NOW? Any thoughts?
    Man, I bet he regrets telling her about that place. He is getting thrown under the bus for that? It was one little snippet of one date. Some of ya'll just need to admit that you dislike Ed because you have jumped on the Reid bandwagon. There is absolutely NO REASON to question any of the F3 at this point. I just don't get the bashing of Ed at this point. I wouldn't bash Reid or Kip even though they are not my favs. So what if he goes out after work. I'm QUITE SURE Reid and Kip do as well. I think that Ed is very accomplished. He sure didn't get where he is today by playing around.

FORT Newbie

I can't remember the color of Robbie's hair but whoever this is, they have a light brown hair color as well as long sideburns. Does that describe Robbie?

not long now and we find out the scoop....trying to stay offline so I do not hear any East Coast chatter...altho I really want to...but need to wait my Mountain Time showing....makin me and a bunch othes crazy...I am sure...maybe I will just cheat once??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Divineyaya;3502610;
    not long now and we find out the scoop....trying to stay offline so I do not hear any East Coast chatter...altho I really want to...but need to wait my Mountain Time showing....makin me and a bunch othes crazy...I am sure...maybe I will just cheat once??? LOL
    Cheating is fun...I am on the east coast and will be on to make sure I am not missing anything...Imagine that...

FORT Fan

Well, here's my take on it. If Ed bolts bec' he got stressed, scared, angry, (whatever the emotion behind it), about one or more guys at the house then he has shown that he is nowhere ready to get engaged let alone settle down with a wife right now.
    Well, to be quite frank, I have a problem with anyone who gets engaged after this show; it's one thing to consider the idea of settling down soon, it's another to do it in 6 weeks. People can refer to Trista and Ryan all they want but those two were lucky, nothing more. This show would rarely give two people a completely realistic understanding of their relationship - there are careers, lifestyles, so much else to consider and it doesn't get resolved in 6 weeks, especially 6 weeks that amount to basically a week and a half at best together (while the star is dating other people). It really isn't enough time to really make a commitment to settle down and be engaged - no matter how many voiceovers we get to that effect.

My personal attitude towards the show is to enjoy it for what it is - chances are the relationship will not last. If it does, great. Jillian, thus far, has been pretty good about limiting her feelings to liking someone or crushing on them. I think her interviews are cautious - I think even stating she did it for adventure, not because she thought she would necessarily find the one - because she probably realizes that they are in a bubble right now; who knows what will happen later?

I'm not ready to hang Ed or anyone up in a tree for finding it a little strange. It is a strange way to meet a person and make ground-breaking decisions. In fact, I will be a little disappointed if Jillian does get engaged to whoever.
    Last edited by loveski; 06-15-2009 at 08:31 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3502569;
    If he can't handle what went on in the show, how can he handle what is coming after he is F1 with press and whatever else? I am really interested in the handling of his departure.
    That's exactly the point I was making in a hypothetical situation. We need to see more to ask questions or accept explanations if it's logical given the situation.

Anyone think we'll get previews tonight for anything past next week's episode? Wishful thinking on my part!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.