Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4898138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3501633;
    With the new Ed information, I really want him to leave and not come back.
    You don't even know if any of it is even true.............. I will wait to hold any judgement
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Divineyaya;3502481;
    anyone see Chris' post on T/witter today?
    all a tease....his twitters...soon we will c

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3502489;
    You don't even know if any of it is even true.............. I will wait to hold any judgement
    Capegal, what info about Ed are people talking about?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Divineyaya;3502481;
    anyone see Chris' post on T/witter today?
    What did it say??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3502510;
    What did it say??
    1st one 4 hrs ago... chrisbharrisonTonights bachelorette... Tell me what you think of Wes and Jillian is rocked. Very, very emotional night for her.

2nd 2 hrs ago... chrisbharrisonWas with Jilli last night. She's doing great. Always puts a smile on my face.

3rd one also 2 hrs ago...chrisbharrisonTalked to Jillian about twitter & she's not into it. Tomorrows blog will stir things up a bit. Can't help myself...
    to which i asked... him "@chrisbharrison what do you mean "tell me what you think of Wes and jilllian is rocked?" you are missing a word or was that intentional? ""

so no answer...but not surprised that we don't have answers...

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3502472;
    Totally random thought, as I just got home from a long day at work, and haven't read most of the posts:

If Reid is not showcased at all tonight, then I think he will be F3. He needs to start being more front & center if he is going of be one of the F2.
    I still believe he might be F1 even if he is not showcased tonight. This is only episode 5. Five episodes to go. We are only halfway through the season after tonight. Plenty of time to showcase Reid. I believe Mr Invisble's storyline will pick up the last half of the season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3501834;
    Although the whole setup of the show (one woman dating multiple guys at a time) doesn't happen in real life (darn!), a guy dumping his girlfriend and then crawling back weeks or months later definitely does. My sister was dumped by a guy, he came back 6 months later and proposed, and they are now married over 30 years.

Personally, I won't hold it against Ed if he sincerely couldn't deal with the pressure and the weirdness of watching someone you really like date other guys, got scared and bolted. I think the reason it's never happened before is because so many of these contestants are more driven by the competition than by any true feelings, so it's easier to cope. If Ed does leave and gives this as his reason, I'll believe he's sincere unless proven otherwise. Still hope he's not F1 though.
    Well, here's my take on it. If Ed bolts bec' he got stressed, scared, angry, (whatever the emotion behind it), about one or more guys at the house then he has shown that he is nowhere ready to get engaged let alone settle down with a wife right now. The SCs and storyline hasn't given us clue that prove one way or the other what happens in epi 5.

So purely as a hypothetical situation I would ask the question. ----What is he going to do when life pulls up an expected surprise and drops it on his doorstep? Is he going to stand by her like her Dad did her Mom during trying times or is he going to take a break at the "hole in the wall" instead? Is he going to bolt yet again? :nono I'd ask this question whether it is Ed, Kip or Reid whose behavior warrants that question. Who of the f3 has exhibited qualities of someone ready to commit and settle down NOW? Any thoughts?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by newbie27;3502513;
    1st one 4 hrs ago... chrisbharrisonTonights bachelorette... Tell me what you think of Wes and Jillian is rocked. Very, very emotional night for her.

2nd 2 hrs ago... chrisbharrisonWas with Jilli last night. She's doing great. Always puts a smile on my face.

3rd one also 2 hrs ago...chrisbharrisonTalked to Jillian about twitter & she's not into it. Tomorrows blog will stir things up a bit. Can't help myself...
    to which i asked... him "@chrisbharrison what do you mean "tell me what you think of Wes and jilllian is rocked?" you are missing a word or was that intentional? ""

so no answer...but not surprised that we don't have answers...
    I think CH is making two statements in one sentence:

Tell me what you think of Wes

and

Jillian is rocked. Very, very emotional night for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3502545;
    I think CH is making two statements in one sentence:

Tell me what you think of Wes

and

Jillian is rocked. Very, very emotional night for her.
    I think you are right...but we will have to wait and see.
    Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land amoung the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3502540;
    So purely as a hypothetical situation I would ask the question. ----What is he going to do when life pulls up an expected surprise and drops it on his doorstep? Is he going to stand by her like her Dad did her Mom during trying times or is he going to take a break at the "hole in the wall" instead? Is he going to bolt yet again? :nono I'd ask this question whether it is Ed, Kip or Reid whose behavior warrants that question. Who of the f3 has exhibited qualities of someone ready to commit and settle down NOW? Any thoughts?
    That's a valid point and question, and I've asked it myself. Jillian has strong emotions and memories of her mother's struggle, and I would keep that at the front of my thoughts/deliberations if I were her. I guess we will have to see the reason for leaving and then debate it all over again!