Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

[/B]

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, everyone except for Fleiss.[/QUOTE]

LOL Good Id have to worry about you otherwise..

i was thinking maybe she asks someone to leave
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Fogey

Okay.....I woke up this morning with a ahha moment......if you watch the commercial you see Jillian knocking on the hotel door, which would be the guys door and then she hugs a bach in the hall.....I am thinking that she brought the bad news to the bachelor or do you think that the bach requested to speak to her. We are assuming that it is the day of the RC which would mean that the bach goes back into the hotel room and the other bachs know what is happening. My question is what would happen to get the reaction of Reid in the RC SC of his surprise look. I think it would be two different situation possibly. I am glad it is Monday.....only a few hours left.....bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3501867;
    ITA. I don't like his leaving at all.
    I totally agree with you.If he leaves because he doesn't like the guys then he is telling Jillian indirectly that she is not worth it to him.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3502195;
    Okay.....I woke up this morning with a ahha moment......if you watch the commercial you see Jillian knocking on the hotel door, which would be the guys door and then she hugs a bach in the hall.....I am thinking that she brought the bad news to the bachelor or do you think that the bach requested to speak to her. We are assuming that it is the day of the RC which would mean that the bach goes back into the hotel room and the other bachs know what is happening. My question is what would happen to get the reaction of Reid in the RC SC of his surprise look. I think it would be two different situation possibly. I am glad it is Monday.....only a few hours left.....bring it on!
    My thoughts are similar to yours as far as what’s going to happen tonight…..where Jillian is going to be faced with multiple situations 1) Tanner related and 2) Ed related. Here’s my theory:

Tanner – I believe the scene where Jillian is going to knock on someone’s doors is Tanner’s and the other scene of “v-neck” guy out in the hallway is Tanner. Think Jillian is going to have to deliver or find out some sort of news to/from Tanner and he will decide to leave. What's leading me in this direction is I recall Jillian stating in some of her recent interviews how Tanner comes from a “very close-knit & religious family”. I was thinking….how would she know that? I’m sure they talked during coattail parties, but she seemed to make a point of mentioning Tanner’s family when asked about him during the interviews. Think he is going to be faced with information that will involve his family. (I don’t want to wish any bad news on anyone, so I hope it’s not anything terrible) Also, I think the profile of “v-neck” sweater guy fits Tanner.

Ed – we all know the deal here…I believe he leaves prior to RC. I have no idea why, but interested in see how this unfolds since we know he returns.

Overall, this is pure speculation on my part and I could be totally off base :nono However, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a RC where news of 2 departures is revealed, hence the shocked look on Reid’s face.
    Last edited by Jano; 06-15-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3502157;
    I read the same thing and I tend to believe that if he leaves, he did so on his own and was not a paid contestant, but I would wonder what would motivate someone to come back.....$$$$??

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, everyone except for Fleiss.
    There's another reason that has nothing to do with money but one Fleiss would love to happen. Maybe Ed realized that he had stronger feelings for Jillian than he had thought and wanted a 2nd chance. I could see that happening. If Jillian also wanted to see where it would go than why not? I know Fleiss can be devious but just because he'd do pretty much anything doesn't mean it happened in this case.

I am thinking that maybe someone in ed's family has an accident or falls ill. I think the pic of michael crying with Reid standing behind him is the guys saying bye to ed. Michael is the type to feel bad enough for someone that he might would cry. Jill says it's something they all had to deal with and that it's heart touching. Maybe the guys rally around ed when this happens. I know that would be heart touching to me. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3502279;
    I am thinking that maybe someone in ed's family has an accident or falls ill. I think the pic of michael crying with Reid standing behind him is the guys saying bye to ed. Michael is the type to feel bad enough for someone that he might would cry. Jill says it's something they all had to deal with and that it's heart touching. Maybe the guys rally around ed when this happens. I know that would be heart touching to me. Jmo

but if it's something like that, I don't get why we'd have several posters saying they saw him at home, going out drinking with friends, etc. To me, if he had a family emergency that required his presence, he would be spending all of his time with his family until it's resolved. And if he did happen to need a break and time out drinking with friends, he would have told them (and them us) about his family emergency. I don't think Michael would cry because of Ed's personal situation, I think he'd be happy (internally) for some of his competition being gone. I think Michael crying is either a confrontation with someone, or him leaving

That was just blue frog who said that and I don't find her credible. Sorry. The other poster said she saw him out running. And maybe he did go out a time or two but that doesn't mean anything. He could have been trying to cheer himself up. I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3502311;
    That was just blue frog who said that and I don't find her credible. Sorry. The other poster said she saw him out running. And maybe he did go out a time or two but that doesn't mean anything. He could have been trying to cheer himself up. I guess we'll see.
    even the poster who saw him running said some of their mutual friends went out with him, teased him because they thought he got eliminated early, etc. And she was text messaging with him. I think if something dramatic happened with his family his friends would at least be aware of it.