Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3501073;
    I am not questioning Ed leaving......what I am saying is the speculation that Kiptyn gets the group date rose.....those SC's of the PI's I think are key to figuring out who is eliminated. Last week I called it that Tanner P. doesn't get eliminated because of that one SC of his PI with the same background as Kiptyn. That is all I was trying to do tonight. I was trying to figure out who gets the group date....that is all. It is either Jake, Robby or Ed that gets the rose.
    It would be interesting if Ed got the group date rose and then gave it back to her and left before the RC. Chris blogged that one of the bachelors drops a bombshell the day of the RC. That would be cause for the shocked look on Reid's face!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3501097;
    It would be interesting if Ed got the group date rose and then gave it back to her and left before the RC. Chris blogged that one of the bachelors drops a bombshell the day of the RC. That would be cause for the shocked look on Reid's face!
    That would be a bombshell.....I was thinking it could be Ed because in the preview it shows Ed saying "it is killing me" which I think he opens up about his feelings and that it is killing him seeing her with other guys etc. That is something I think she would appreciate hence the pinning of the rose....if he has to leave this also makes sense for his return because tptb can say that he was in the running with a returned rose and is now able to return and continue......

The other thing I noticed in the preview is the hallway guy when Jillian is walking away you see the guy put his hands in his back pocket.....I noticed that Ed does that in last weeks episode (yes I re-watched again) and it is his stance.....so, if Ed leaves that would possible mean Mark is the one that doesn't get a rose tomorrow giving us the finale 8 guys that go on the train.

Ed's "It is killing me" could be made in reference to his decision to leave in order to tend to whatever the heck reason he leaves and not have anything to do with the other guys and/or Jillian.

I too think perhaps it is Tanner who may be uncomfortable enough after stirring the gf pot that he wants to leave - except why would Jillian be so upset about Tanner's leaving? Is it possible that both Ed and Tanner make a decision to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3501073;
    I am not questioning Ed leaving......what I am saying is the speculation that Kiptyn gets the group date rose.....those SC's of the PI's I think are key to figuring out who is eliminated. Last week I called it that Tanner P. doesn't get eliminated because of that one SC of his PI with the same background as Kiptyn. That is all I was trying to do tonight. I was trying to figure out who gets the group date....that is all. It is either Jake, Robby or Ed that gets the rose.
    Maybe that is possible and why Ed is able to come back. Jill gives him the group date rose and the day of the rose ceremony, he gets news that he is needed at home, and since he has been given the safety rose, he is allowed to come back when the situation is taken care of. OR say Jill didn't give him the group rose but was going to give him one at the RC, and she tells Chris she wants him to be able to come back. At any rate, I can't wait until tomorrow to see how it all unfolds.

I haven't really had a favorite this season and actually like several of the guys but I have to admit I'm liking Ed more and more.... (sigh)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitched;3501315;
    Maybe that is possible and why Ed is able to come back. Jill gives him the group date rose and the day of the rose ceremony, he gets news that he is needed at home, and since he has been given the safety rose, he is allowed to come back when the situation is taken care of. OR say Jill didn't give him the group rose but was going to give him one at the RC, and she tells Chris she wants him to be able to come back. At any rate, I can't wait until tomorrow to see how it all unfolds.

I haven't really had a favorite this season and actually like several of the guys but I have to admit I'm liking Ed more and more.... (sigh)
    I like this scenerio, Bewitched. It keeps Ed's foot in the door, but IMO that is all it does. Once he comes back he is on his own even if he may have lost some ground.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

At this point, Muslady, I'd like him to be able to come back. Ed did tell the guys in the out takes last week that he knows the kind of guy Jillian wants....

Maybe she gives him a rose anyway, and says to come back if he has a change of heart. OK, my mind is mush by this time. Thank goodness we will have something different to discuss after tomorrow evening!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitched;3501372;
    At this point, Muslady, I'd like him to be able to come back. Ed did tell the guys in the out takes last week that he knows the kind of guy Jillian wants....
    And that comment from Ed really made me think........ ''ya right'' at the time - he knows?!?!?!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3501380;
    And that comment from Ed really made me think........ ''ya right'' at the time - he knows?!?!?!
    Yes, and, that they had had some deep conversations while spending time alone in the house...more importantly reminded me of their first conversation where they seemed to be at the same place in their lives and ready for that permanent (serious) relationship.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitched;3501372;
    Me too, if Ed is who will make her happy. I love his smile that goes all the way to the eyes! At this point I actually have an open mind (shocked) as I really like 2 of the F3 guys. From what I can see Jillian seems to be doing an excellent job weeding out these guys!
    Last edited by muslady; 06-14-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell