Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

From what I understand the "meeting" that was a big deal for someone in Ed's business did NOT happen in 2009. It was an old "meeting" that took place in 2008. Now some think that perhaps the "proof" found about that date could also have perhaps been from 2008. Personally I have no idea but I do not think that Ed leaves until after Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3493661;
    From what I understand the "meeting" that was a big deal for someone in Ed's business did NOT happen in 2009. It was an old "meeting" that took place in 2008. Now some think that perhaps the "proof" found about that date could also have perhaps been from 2008. Personally I have no idea but I do not think that Ed leaves until after Hawaii.
    The next question is then when did he surface?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3493627;
    Can someone direct me or repost the SC that shows that Michael receives a rose on his 1-1 date? I still wonder what true connection she has with him. I do not see anything more than I did with Sasha and she is further into process. I am anxious to hear her reasons for giving him a rose and wanting him to stay. I do not think his enthusiasm is enough. Love????
    Either he is a producer plant with a contract to bring the funny, or Jill sees him as a friend who will not try to get too "familiar" with her ala David, while she pursues relationships with the grownup men who can shave (but apparently don't too often).

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3493647;
    Why does this "rose" look different from others? Very leafy! Maybe it is a flower from the vase in front of them, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3493664;
    The next question is then when did he surface?
    I have absolutely no idea about that one at all. I am not even sure if we have had any proof of when Ed surfaced other than the Windows Live (?) thing.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3493660;
    I guess I might be in the minority, but I do feel that Ed leaves, and the other one that leaves this week will be Tanner. Then next week it will be Mark, Micheal, and Robby.
    I agree with you!! This is how I see it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3493666;
    Why does this "rose" look different from others? Very leafy! Maybe it is a flower from the vase in front of them, LOL
    Blurry SC due to being taken from a moving piece of footage along with a shadow on his jacket where the rose is. I do agree that it would be nice if it were just a flower, any other flower, but it does appear that he gets the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3493666;
    IT DOES.... could it be? Michael seems like that kind that would take a rose off of something and put it on his lapel to be funny.... can someone get a close up of it. Never before have they been leafy???? Good notice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3493676;
    IT DOES.... could it be? Michael seems like that kind that would take a rose off of something and put it on his lapel to be funny.... can someone get a close up of it. Never before have they been leafy???? Good notice.
    If you look on the coffee table, the little silver "rose plate" appears to be empty.

Tigerl

Yes, you are so right! Thanks! I guess I am having a hard time wondering why she keeps Michael. A fun loving guy but ? REASONS she must keep him, after PIs about letting others go, Sasha, Mike. TPTB must know/want him around to keep things light-hearted. He "really loves her more than anything in world." Hope he doesn't get tooooo heart-broken.