Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1509

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 5 with screencaps

They are both outside the room. One sc you can clearly see the "door knocker" and in both from different camera angles you can see the little brown box thing that usually states the suites name or room number.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

I think it's Mark. Not tall enough for Ed and if you look at the photo of the hallway with Jillian walking away, it could be a shadow but it looks like a scruffy face. Mark keeps a partial scruff doesn't he? Something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3493603;
    I think it's Mark. Not tall enough for Ed and if you look at the photo of the hallway with Jillian walking away, it could be a shadow but it looks like a scruffy face. Mark keeps a partial scruff doesn't he? Something to ponder.
    My daughter thought it looked like he had a scruffy face also. When she went through the screencaps of the other bachelors she chose Mark and Wes as the two she thought it was.

Tigerl

Can someone direct me or repost the SC that shows that Michael receives a rose on his 1-1 date? I still wonder what true connection she has with him. I do not see anything more than I did with Sasha and she is further into process. I am anxious to hear her reasons for giving him a rose and wanting him to stay. I do not think his enthusiasm is enough. Love????

I just read that Ed was at home on April 12th....so...he has got to be the one going home

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3493603;
    Also sweater looks like a v neck with collared shirt. Ed is wearing a crew neck with possibly turtleneck underneath when he is shown with red scarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3493627;
    Can someone direct me or repost the SC that shows that Michael receives a rose on his 1-1 date? I still wonder what true connection she has with him. I do not see anything more than I did with Sasha and she is further into process. I am anxious to hear her reasons for giving him a rose and wanting him to stay. I do not think his enthusiasm is enough. Love????

Quote Originally Posted by Divineyaya;3493640;
    I just read that Ed was at home on April 12th....so...he has got to be the one going home
    But according to the shooting schedule they were not in Whistler until April 14-16 and he did not go home until that episode. I don't know who the source was for April 12 can anybody help with that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3493016;
    The description says 8 remain. I believe, as do others, that Ed will not leave; just express his difficulties with the situation and Jill will convince him to stay. Do we have caps for next week showing Tanner & Mark? If not, they are the 2 gone... and likely Ed is the 5th HTD, as we know Jake is likely eliminated in Ep 6 and goes to Wes' HTD.
    I guess I might be in the minority, but I do feel that Ed leaves, and the other one that leaves this week will be Tanner. Then next week it will be Mark, Micheal, and Robby.