Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566
Results 651 to 660 of 660

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

  1. #651
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Last rose ceremony when Tanner's name was called (last). Ed's grinning like a cheshire cat (David & Juan are gone), Tanner looks like he was about to pass out & David looks like he's still waiting for his rose.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #652
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,889

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3495439;
    Last rose ceremony when Tanner's name was called (last). Ed's grinning like a cheshire cat (David & Juan are gone), Tanner looks like he was about to pass out & David looks like he's still waiting for his rose.

    She has just recently said in an interview that basically nobody had a girlfriend, so I don't know what all this big hoopty do was about. She also defends Tanner zealously every time somebody brings up his name. Usually there is some kind of point to the drama, but I am really beginning to wonder about this one.

  3. #653
    FORT Fan everly2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3495653;
    She has just recently said in an interview that basically nobody had a girlfriend, so I don't know what all this big hoopty do was about. She also defends Tanner zealously every time somebody brings up his name. Usually there is some kind of point to the drama, but I am really beginning to wonder about this one.
    I wonder if this is tied to her family history, where she said in Jason's episodes that she always felt that she had to be the "strong one", upbeat and all, it appears she defended those that she loved then. Maybe she developed a protective instinct for those who have "issues"? I wonder?!? Any thoughts?

  4. #654
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3495184;
    Yes! Thank you sooooo much. Not a lot to go by as far as background, but anything will help for the future!!
    She wears a yellow top in Spain - if I recall correctly
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #655
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495759;
    She wears a yellow top in Spain - if I recall correctly
    Shes wearing a yellow tank top in the SC where she's on the steps with Kip, but this top has pearls or dazzles along the neckline.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #656
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3495821;
    Shes wearing a yellow tank top in the SC where she's on the steps with Kip, but this top has pearls or dazzles along the neckline.
    Could be the same one - that SC is from quite a distance

    Never mind - she does have a yellow shirt on with Kip - but it does have a white edging - sorry bout that
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #657
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495828;
    Could be the same one - that SC is from quite a distance
    I thought I saw another with her wearing the yellow tank top from close up, but maybe not. I'm getting confused with all of the SCs & she really does seem to have a few favorite colors that she wears a lot. She's not quite as bad as Jason & the plaid shirt, though.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  8. #658
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3495840;
    I thought I saw another with her wearing the yellow tank top from close up, but maybe not. I'm getting confused with all of the SCs & she really does seem to have a few favorite colors that she wears a lot. She's not quite as bad as Jason & the plaid shirt, though.
    I edited my above post - but there is another SC - she is doing a PI - has a yellow shirt on - with a white edge - seems to match the SC of her on the steps with Kip
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #659
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495848;
    I edited my above post - but there is another SC - she is doing a PI - has a yellow shirt on - with a white edge - seems to match the SC of her on the steps with Kip
    Thanks, Cape. I'm easily confused at this point.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #660
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495848;
    I edited my above post - but there is another SC - she is doing a PI - has a yellow shirt on - with a white edge - seems to match the SC of her on the steps with Kip
    Yes, those 2 scs are related, Cupcakes was able to link them. It looks like those could be linked to the Ritz in Madrid.

    The one above with the pearly border, will be great to try to match up somewhere/somehow.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.