Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

There were a lot of camera shots intended (I thought) to make the viewer suspect that some guys thought Ed had a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3491435;
    There were a lot of camera shots intended (I thought) to make the viewer suspect that some guys thought Ed had a girlfriend.
    Yeah, there was another that really showed his expression when he was watching Ed go get his rose. Ed was actually in the pic, but I'm new to SCs & haven't gotten the timing down yet.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3491433;
    Michael's unusual response to Ed getting a rose:

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3491244;
    Does anyone have a cap from last night of the curling - when Reid and someone else use their sticks to send someone on all fours (Ed maybe) down the ice? That was hilarious - I want to know who else was involved.
    That was so CUTE!!
    I think it was Reid and Jake pushing Ed on the ice. I loved that!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3490942;
    It bothers me that Jillian appears sooo clueless about Wes, but it seems he got a rose earlier in the rotation than we are being shown...Disgusting!

I'm pretty sure Reid was in fact first...you get a scan of everyone when he's walking up...
    Did you see that when Jillian was pinning the rose on Wes and he went to hug her, her body seemed to not want to respond? Her arms looked like they were trying to pull her pack away from him and she didn't have a pleasant look on her face.
    I watched it a couple of times last night. If you can, take a look and see what you think.

Some caps from episode 4:

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3491507;
    Did you see that when Jillian was pinning the rose on Wes and he went to hug her, her body seemed to not want to respond? Her arms looked like they were trying to pull her pack away from him and she didn't have a pleasant look on her face.
    I watched it a couple of times last night. If you can, take a look and see what you think.
    That's what I don't get. Whenever he talks, she seems bored. Whenever she talks, he seems bored. What gives?

eta

Thanks cupcakes! Reid really looks like Matt Perry in that 2nd pic.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3491784;
    That's what I don't get. Whenever he talks, she seems bored. Whenever she talks, he seems bored. What gives?
    Atem - Reads totally scripted to me. I think Wes was recruited by TPTB and agreed in order to promote his career. I think Jillian probably knew this and it is all acting. I think she is afraid that the gf drama is about somone like Ed or Kip. JMHO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3491787;
    Atem - Reads totally scripted to me. I think Wes was recruited by TPTB and agreed in order to promote his career. I think Jillian probably knew this and it is all acting. I think she is afraid that the gf drama is about somone like Ed or Kip. JMHO

I had that same thought today...something RS referred to as well. He hopes she was in on the script. When you go back to what she has said she wants in a relationship, someone to stay home, etc, that just doesn't scream Wes to me.

I think she worries that a couple of the "real" contenders - Reid, Ed, possibly Kip - might have a gf.

From those pics, there was a bit more of a cocktail party than we were privy too.

FORT Fanatic

Interesting that in her BT Television interview from today, Jillian admits that she secretly did want the blue team to win the curling!

She also said the drinking got out of hand on the boat, and she told all the guys the next day to tone down the drinking! Now there's a surprise!