Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490993;
    Mark is wallpaper -- always in the room, but you never notice it.
    Good way to describe him. Obviously she wasn't into neither one of them so she should have let them both go. I feel like she has her Top 4 already it seems: Wes, Kiptyn, Reid and Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3490984;
    Well what if he did leave? It looks like Jillian is pretty upset in the next episode, and I think if Ed does indeed leave then it's on his own accord and not due to some outside circumstance, why else would she say all that and be sooo upset. If he does leave then I don't know how she chooses him to be the F1... he seems like a nice guy and all but it does not bode well for the future if he is so quick to cut and run. Jillian is prob my favorite bach/bachelorette contestant and she deserves to be with somebody that will stand by her through thick and thin, and it will be really hard for me to pull for Ed if he does in fact leave. Heck.. it bothers me that he is even considering it... suck it up....everybody else is.

The only thing we actually hear Ed say with our own two eyes is "I hate these guys" (dressed in last night's RC garb). The "I'm not comfortable, I have to leave" is completely open to interpretation and context.

If he does in fact leave for whatever reason, I'd much prefer he stay gone.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490998;
    Good way to describe him. Obviously she wasn't into neither one of them so she should have let them both go. I feel like she has her Top 4 already it seems: Wes, Kiptyn, Reid and Ed.
    Change out Wes for Jesse and yeah, that's the F4.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491003;
    Change out Wes for Jesse and yeah, that's the F4.
    Honestly, I don't think Jesse is really in her top 4, if you know what I mean. I know he is part of the 4 who make it to Spain but I don't see anything there between them. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3491007;
    Honestly, I don't think Jesse is really in her top 4, if you know what I mean. I know he is part of the 4 who make it to Spain but I don't see anything there between them. Just my opinion.
    I figure she's really only into her F2 (maybe even just her F1 by F4 time)- the other were open slots she needed to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491025;
    I figure she's really only into her F2 (maybe even just her F1 by F4 time)- the other were open slots she needed to fill.
    From this point in the show when there were 13 guys left, I felt that she was only really into Kip, Wes, Ed and Reid. By the actual time that there are only four guys left, she probably did know her F2/F1 I agree.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491025;
    This is what I think too. She's trying to keep her top couple of guys interested while thinning out from the bottom. The F3,4,5 guys are just going to be taken along for the ride to fill out a quota.

FORT Fan

Does anyone have a cap from last night of the curling - when Reid and someone else use their sticks to send someone on all fours (Ed maybe) down the ice? That was hilarious - I want to know who else was involved.

I noticed that the opening shot of last night episode was a yellow rose and then the bunk house. Do you think that it is a clue to someone getting the "friend card?"

Michael's unusual response to Ed getting a rose:

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow