Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 660

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

  1. #571
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3490217;
    why juan left ?GF ??
    Juan said he didn't have one.

  2. #572
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bellz19;3490370;
    Was it just me or did Tanner look like he was about to cry from anger or sadness.. I don't even know what.
    He looked scared to me. Scared that his tattling may have backfired on him, and he may be next to go.

  3. #573
    FORT Fan tenngal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where ever the drinks are flowing!!!
    Posts
    300

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bellz19;3490370;
    Was it just me or did Tanner look like he was about to cry from anger or sadness.. I don't even know what.
    IMHO. I felt like he was rethinking telling her what he did. My daughter came in at the moment when he was telling her that and she said well if no one admits to it then it will look like he was causing trouble.

  4. #574
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490376;
    He looked scared to me. Scared that his tattling may have backfired on him, and he may be next to go.
    Or scared because David was standing right in back of him and was calling out the guy who spilled the girlfriend thing to Jillian.

  5. #575
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490376;
    He looked scared to me. Scared that his tattling may have backfired on him, and he may be next to go.
    He was scared 'you know what'! It was sort of funny, in a sad way. He was 'stop looking at me'! I swear, Tanner P is the worst liar!

  6. #576
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490376;
    He looked scared to me. Scared that his tattling may have backfired on him, and he may be next to go.
    Yeah he did look scared. At one point the guys were talking about how the person who snitched should be eliminated or something like that, but I think that would've been unfair. It seemed Tanner was genuinely concerned and bothered about the whole girlfriend thing. I mean we have seen him trash talk Wes plenty of times.

  7. #577
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3490362;
    That's because she needs him to tattle!
    Good call. I guess that was smart of her then!

  8. #578
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bellz19;3490394;
    Yeah he did look scared. At one point the guys were talking about how the person who snitched should be eliminated or something like that, but I think that would've been unfair. It seemed Tanner was genuinely concerned and bothered about the whole girlfriend thing. I mean we have seen him trash talk Wes plenty of times.
    Yes, Tanner seems genuinely concerned about Jillian's feelings and well-being. He should have gone the full distance and named names, tho. In for a penny, in for a pound!

  9. #579
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490419;
    Yes, Tanner seems genuinely concerned about Jillian's feelings and well-being. He should have gone the full distance and named names, tho. In for a penny, in for a pound!
    Unless the whole thing was for effect! But, he did say he heard the guys SAY that they had girlfriends so I don't think he would lie like that to Jillian right? Hopefully next week's episode reveals something.

  10. #580
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3490419;
    Yes, Tanner seems genuinely concerned about Jillian's feelings and well-being. He should have gone the full distance and named names, tho. In for a penny, in for a pound!
    He couldn't. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in the next episode!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.