Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3489268;
    Oh Yea! Isn't it about to start in the eastern time zone?
    yup! 12 minutes away

No sound on my tv - what is going on - just on this channel - just this show.

FORT Regular

So as far as Ep.5, I believe that Michael gets the rose on the skidooing date and that's how he gets his 1:1! I believe Reid gets the ziptrek and dinner and hottub and gets a rose! I think Jesse gets the glacier date as others have mentioned. I also think that the episode with Reid, Mark and the other one, whom I can't remember right now in the RC is from Episode 6! I don't see Reid as getting a Danielle edit or an Amanda edit. He could be getting the Jeremy edit, but that is more Ed.

This probably isn't the right place to put this post. Mods please move to right thread and let me know where it went to.

Is the kitchen in Ep 4 really Jillians'? Compare her kitchen with the synthetic countertop with the stainless steel kitchen during her hometown dinner date with Kip "at her place". I don't think they are the same at all.

The kitchen in her preview is galley style, and the kitchen featured tonight has an island - and allows for the cameras to photograph all the action.

Wow, entertaining in your own (not) kitchen must be weird for Jillian - not even her own place....
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3489928;
    Is the kitchen in Ep 4 really Jillians'? Compare her kitchen with the synthetic countertop with the stainless steel kitchen during her hometown dinner date with Kip "at her place". I don't think they are the same at all.

The kitchen in her preview is galley style, and the kitchen featured tonight has an island - and allows for the cameras to photograph all the action.

Wow, entertaining in your own (not) kitchen must be weird for Jillian - not even her own place....
    We've figured it out that it was not really Jillian's kitchen but a fake...

Isn't this the episode where Ed says he can't stand the guys? They didn't show it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3489964;
    Isn't this the episode where Ed says he can't stand the guys? They didn't show it.
    maybe it's next week - maybe he really does leave. What else could be happening when she's crying during the preview and acting like someone just broke her heart?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489971;
    maybe it's next week - maybe he really does leave. What else could be happening when she's crying during the preview and acting like someone just broke her heart?
    Just keep in mind the DRAMA factor. The previews and gossip led the viewers to believe that 3 of the men had girlfriends. In reality, no one has a girlfriend. It was gossip built out of nothing.
    So keep in mind the first rule of thumb is Drama Drama Drama and generally amounts to Nothing Nothing Nothing.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3489990;
    Just keep in mind the DRAMA factor. The previews and gossip led the viewers to believe that 3 of the men had girlfriends. In reality, no one has a girlfriend. It was gossip built out of nothing.
    So keep in mind the first rule of thumb is Drama Drama Drama and generally amounts to Nothing Nothing Nothing.
    Thats what I was thinking it was all done for drama.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489936;
    We've figured it out that it was not really Jillian's kitchen but a fake...
    Let's see if they say tonight - if it is her kitchen, or just that she prepares a meal with Kip. They shouldn't say it is if it isn't - next I'll be wondering if her parents, are her parents, and not actors...
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.