Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 660

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

  1. #551
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3489268;
    Oh Yea! Isn't it about to start in the eastern time zone?
    yup! 12 minutes away

  2. #552
    FORT Fan Nanamary's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South Georgia Coastal Area
    Posts
    375

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    No sound on my tv - what is going on - just on this channel - just this show.

  3. #553
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    So as far as Ep.5, I believe that Michael gets the rose on the skidooing date and that's how he gets his 1:1! I believe Reid gets the ziptrek and dinner and hottub and gets a rose! I think Jesse gets the glacier date as others have mentioned. I also think that the episode with Reid, Mark and the other one, whom I can't remember right now in the RC is from Episode 6! I don't see Reid as getting a Danielle edit or an Amanda edit. He could be getting the Jeremy edit, but that is more Ed.

    This probably isn't the right place to put this post. Mods please move to right thread and let me know where it went to.

  4. #554
    FORT Newbie Adopt a Greyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    62

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Is the kitchen in Ep 4 really Jillians'? Compare her kitchen with the synthetic countertop with the stainless steel kitchen during her hometown dinner date with Kip "at her place". I don't think they are the same at all.

    The kitchen in her preview is galley style, and the kitchen featured tonight has an island - and allows for the cameras to photograph all the action.

    Wow, entertaining in your own (not) kitchen must be weird for Jillian - not even her own place....
    -D

    Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

  5. #555
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3489928;
    Is the kitchen in Ep 4 really Jillians'? Compare her kitchen with the synthetic countertop with the stainless steel kitchen during her hometown dinner date with Kip "at her place". I don't think they are the same at all.

    The kitchen in her preview is galley style, and the kitchen featured tonight has an island - and allows for the cameras to photograph all the action.

    Wow, entertaining in your own (not) kitchen must be weird for Jillian - not even her own place....
    We've figured it out that it was not really Jillian's kitchen but a fake...

  6. #556
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Isn't this the episode where Ed says he can't stand the guys? They didn't show it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  7. #557
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3489964;
    Isn't this the episode where Ed says he can't stand the guys? They didn't show it.
    maybe it's next week - maybe he really does leave. What else could be happening when she's crying during the preview and acting like someone just broke her heart?

  8. #558
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489971;
    maybe it's next week - maybe he really does leave. What else could be happening when she's crying during the preview and acting like someone just broke her heart?
    Just keep in mind the DRAMA factor. The previews and gossip led the viewers to believe that 3 of the men had girlfriends. In reality, no one has a girlfriend. It was gossip built out of nothing.
    So keep in mind the first rule of thumb is Drama Drama Drama and generally amounts to Nothing Nothing Nothing.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  9. #559
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3489990;
    Just keep in mind the DRAMA factor. The previews and gossip led the viewers to believe that 3 of the men had girlfriends. In reality, no one has a girlfriend. It was gossip built out of nothing.
    So keep in mind the first rule of thumb is Drama Drama Drama and generally amounts to Nothing Nothing Nothing.
    Thats what I was thinking it was all done for drama.

  10. #560
    FORT Newbie Adopt a Greyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    62

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489936;
    We've figured it out that it was not really Jillian's kitchen but a fake...
    Let's see if they say tonight - if it is her kitchen, or just that she prepares a meal with Kip. They shouldn't say it is if it isn't - next I'll be wondering if her parents, are her parents, and not actors...
    -D

    Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.