Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

The only reason I'm thinking that Juan gets to stay another week it that it will make for a bigger Dave explosion in his exit interview.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3488927;
    That would be my guess as well. If you listen to the podcast of Jillian's US99 interview from today she was asked if any guys went too far. Jillian's answer was that on tonight's episode "a few guys" behaved inappropriately and she had to let them go. Maybe I'm parsing too much but I usually equate "a few" with three. We already know from the previews that Jillian shuts Dave down so he's likely one of the guys who goes. Then there was an episode description that said that on the 2 on 1 date one guy really puts himself out there and goes all out while the other one hangs back and relies on his sense of humor to win over Jillian. I'd guess that Mike puts himself out there and goes too far for Jillian.

Is Tanner P. the one shown with Ed during the "disgusting!" yell? Because if so then it might be that Jillian is mad at Tanner P. for being rude and cuts him because of it. Then again Jillian defended Tanner P. in an interview today about the foot fetish thing so who knows?
    I never thought about Juan getting cut in this episode but it would make sense since David probably went berzerk after he was shot down and took it out on his favorite punching bag, Juan, who the producers just happened to put on the boat, too. So that would mean Jillian would finally see what a jerk David really is and unfortunately she wouldn't know enough not to get rid of Juan, also. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3488952;
    The only reason I'm thinking that Juan gets to stay another week it that it will make for a bigger Dave explosion in his exit interview.
    Now that you mention it,that totally makes sense! Dave would be furious!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3488687;
    there are SCs that show a cocktail was in progress before she cancelled it, so there could be some Reid contact that we don't know of yet. I'm sure we'll be seeing Reid/Jillian action tonight - afterall we know he is in the F3.
    Do we know he's in the f3? We don't have any SC's in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3489165;
    Do we know he's in the f3? We don't have any SC's in Hawaii.
    Based on when he "surfaced" in the real world again, he would be one of the F3.

I can't wait for tonight when Jillian denies Dave's kiss (on the boat). His face is priceless. He states that he has never been denied a kiss. Oh God.

I was just curious.Is there any of the guys that do not have a date tonight?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3489220;
    I can't wait for tonight when Jillian denies Dave's kiss (on the boat). His face is priceless. He states that he has never been denied a kiss. Oh God.
    That is going to be the funniest thing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3489241;
    That is going to be the funniest thing yet!
    Yes, it is! I'll be right along with everyone here!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3489220;
    Oh Yea! Isn't it about to start in the eastern time zone?