Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 660

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    http://i39.tinypic.com/23mwnqd.jpg

    There was a question about Jill wearing the black and white horizontal stripe dress with blue shoes on a bed with a guy. She's here with Mark in that same outfit. Could the guy be Mark? His hair is a bit straight in the front much like Jake's. Is this in epi 3 or 4 I'm not sure.

  2. #32
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472762;
    http://i39.tinypic.com/23mwnqd.jpg

    There was a question about Jill wearing the black and white horizontal stripe dress with blue shoes on a bed with a guy. She's here with Mark in that same outfit. Could the guy be Mark? His hair is a bit straight in the front much like Jake's. Is this in epi 3 or 4 I'm not sure.
    This and the picture of Jill on the top of a guy in bed was all from the last episode.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #33
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472765;
    This and the picture of Jill on the top of a guy in bed was all from the last episode.
    So who was the guy in the bed--had to be one of the three in the house.?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3472784;
    So who was the guy in the bed--had to be one of the three in the house.?
    nope. it actually was in the bunk house, they showed the headboards when the guys were just hanging out in the bunkhouse and the headboard matched

  5. #35
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3472794;
    nope. it actually was in the bunk house, they showed the headboards when the guys were just hanging out in the bunkhouse and the headboard matched
    She went into the Boys' Dorm? Well, I'm handing out a few demerits for that, missy.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3472784;
    So who was the guy in the bed--had to be one of the three in the house.?
    yes, I think it was in the mansion.......it shows that type of backboard/wall covering in the mansion only.........the bunkhouse is brick in the background.

    This pic has no brick:

    Last edited by coastalbc; 05-28-2009 at 06:34 PM. Reason: adding sc

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3472784;
    So who was the guy in the bed--had to be one of the three in the house.?
    I think it is Jake. If you look at the shirt hanging on the bed's headboard, it looks like the one he wore to Martina McBride. (Black CW shirt). Click the thumbnails below.




  8. #38
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3472974;
    I think it is Jake. If you look at the shirt hanging on the bed's headboard, it looks like the one he wore to Martina McBride. (Black CW shirt). Click the thumbnails below.



    BRAVO! It's definitely Jake, his shirt, and his blue cap on the nightstand.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

  9. #39
    DEW
    DEW is offline
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    72

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    I thought she wore this dress in the preview for next week?

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW;3473135;
    I thought she wore this dress in the preview for next week?
    She wore the blakc & white striped dress at the after party with the guys on the Globetrotter date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.