Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3470347;
    13 guys

10 go on curling

5 on a boat

That means Reid is in the group of 5 that must lose the curling group date.
    Then who is the 5th guy on the boat? From the SC it appears Jesse, Jake, Juan and Angry-man David are definitely there. Saw the other SC where Jilly hugs Micheal, but he doesn't really looks all that thrilled - like a winner. Jilly appears to be happier than him

FORT Fanatic

Who is that standing to the left of Jillian on the boat? (I still can't tell most of the guys apart) Is he ever short. Jillian's only 5'2" and he's not much taller.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3470462;
    Who is that standing to the left of Jillian on the boat? (I still can't tell most of the guys apart) Is he ever short. Jillian's only 5'2" and he's not much taller.
    That would be Jake.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3470354;
    Moved my post over here from the Reid thread.

The 2 on 1 doesn't make sense since Mark is present at the rose ceremony.
    Maybe it's not an actual 2 on 1. Didn't Jason have a date where he brought a few of the girls on a boat in Seattle? I don't think he cut anyone from that date, it was just a mini-group date.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3470347;
    13 guys

10 go on curling

5 on a boat

That means Reid is in the group of 5 that must lose the curling group date.

13 guys...10 go curling. 1 gets a one on one (Kip). 2 go on 2 on 1 date (Mike/Mark)

Perhaps David loses his cool once again. He's with Juan on the group date looking like he's pissed off as usual.
    Didn't Coastalbc have some info about a date to the Whip Gallery? Maybe that's Reid's date?

if this is the episode where she finds out about the girlfriends and cancels the cocktail party, then she finds out during the group date? Someone from the cruise after curling tells her?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470633;
    if this is the episode where she finds out about the girlfriends and cancels the cocktail party, then she finds out during the group date? Someone from the cruise after curling tells her?
    Either someone tells her (I've listened to the voice but can't figure out who) or just before the party she overhears someone talking to someone else. Beginning to think that might be it because can't see any of the guys coming to her to tell her that (some would perceive them as ratting out or they could be afraid that Jillian wouldn't believe them). The way she says "Does anyone want to tell me who are the 3 with girlfriend?" or something along that line, suggests to me that it was overheard - she approaches the group she heard talking maybe.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470579;
    Didn't Coastalbc have some info about a date to the Whip Gallery? Maybe that's Reid's date?
    Nothing in the description about other dates. I don't think he get a one on one, he's on the group date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470579;
    What my sources told me is that there was a smaller film production (when I say smaller, it means that there was no major amount of people involved and a large movie involved) happening at the Whip Art Gallery Restaurant, The Hockey Game, and the Harbour Center viewing tower and the revolving restaurant at the top. As there were lots of filming productions happening in Vancouver at the time that they were filming there, I don't know if any of these dates apply to the bachelorette. I feel that the whip and the harbour center might.......as of now, we have no sc's for any of them. That is all I can tell you on this for right now. It is a matter of waiting to see what happens from preview sc's from that episode

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3470969;
    Nothing in the description about other dates. I don't think he get a one on one, he's on the group date.
    That is what I believe happens too.