Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

Yeah, but Ed and Juan are sure giving Tanner P looks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3478863;
    yeah.. im still trying to figure that out.. let's attempt to figure it out guys.... who else and i missing and do you think they could be the losers with a gf?
    Since they didn't know each other beforehand, the way they would know about the girlfriends is from chatting in the bunkhouse, no?

I think Juan is a prime candidate, and it's why so many of the others say he's not there for the right reason. (Even Robby tonight said he's with Dave on the Juan issue.) Juan is certainly not there as a career builder. I've been wondering why they distrust him so much -- it can't just be his sometimes effeminate gestures or his age -- those don't have anything to do with why he's there.

Could it be Mark? Since he already has the rose from the 2:1 date with Mike, she can't cut him at this ceremony and that would explain his not being cut until the next Canada elimination.

The other two possibilities to me are Jake and Wes, but if it was Wes, he wouldn't get to a hometown date. I think his using the show to promote his career is his big problem.

As for Jake, he seems to vehemently deny it in the preview. Would he do that if he had told the others he did have a girlfriend? And if he didn't tell them, how would they know?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478902;
    Yeah, but Ed and Juan are sure giving Tanner P looks.
    Forgive me, but until Tanner goes to therapy and gets some help for that obsession with sucking on toes, I don't think he is going to have a girlfriend. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3478913;
    Since they didn't know each other beforehand, the way they would know about the girlfriends is from chatting in the bunkhouse, no?

I think Juan is a prime candidate, and it's why so many of the others say he's not there for the right reason. (Even Robby tonight said he's with Dave on the Juan issue.) Juan is certainly not there as a career builder. I've been wondering why they distrust him so much -- it can't just be his sometimes effeminate gestures or his age -- those don't have anything to do with why he's there.

Could it be Mark? Since he already has the rose from the 2:1 date with Mike, she can't cut him at this ceremony and that would explain his not being cut until the next Canada elimination.

The other two possibilities to me are Jake and Wes, but if it was Wes, he wouldn't get to a hometown date. I think his using the show to promote his career is his big problem.

As for Jake, he seems to vehemently deny it in the preview. Would he do that if he had told the others he did have a girlfriend? And if he didn't tell them, how would they know?

She keeps one around that is accused. That's why she said that 'they keep telling me you have a gf, but I keep you around, because I think we have something'...thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3478915;
    Forgive me, but until Tanner goes to therapy and gets some help for that obsession with sucking on toes, I don't think he is going to have a girlfriend. JMO
    Huh? I didn't say that! I said that they are giving him looks like he tattled on them!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3478915;
    I think they are glaring at Tanner P. because by the time of the rose ceremony they all know he was the tattler. Wasn't there an ABC description that said Jillian canceled the rose ceremony pre-party when she found out about the girlfriends? Since she's wearing the rose ceremony dress in the tattler cap, it may be that the party started and she stopped it after the conversation with Tanner P because she was upset. Then they reconvened for the ceremony, by which time they all knew Tanner P. was the tattler.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478917;
    She keeps one around that is accused. That's why she said that 'they keep telling me you have a gf, but I keep you around, because I think we have something'...thing.
    Yes, I think you are exactly right. Ok, my votes are Juan, Mark and Wes.

I can't get a good read on Mark, he's had so little on screen interaction with Jillian. Maybe we'll see it next week in the 2:1 with Mike, but it seems like they have purposely edited him out up until now. There must be a reason.

So, who gets the zip line date?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478953;
    So, who gets the zip line date?
    Good question. It may end up being Reid. Isn't the guy who gets the zipline date also the hot tub guy who we think is Reid?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3478955;
    Good question. It may end up being Reid. Isn't the guy who gets the zipline date also the hot tub guy who we think is Reid?
    Yeah. I mean, Jesse nor Robby have a rose. So, if none of them have a rose from the boat date, then why would Michael in episode 5?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478957;
    Yeah. I mean, Jesse nor Robby have a rose. So, if none of them have a rose from the boat date, then why would Michael in episode 5?
    Where do you see Robby and Jesse in caps for episode 5? Isn't the boat date next week, episode 4?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."