Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 660

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

  1. #91
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3478818;
    Mark gets the rose on the 2 on 1 (Mike gets cut), that is why he is not shown in the RC lineup shot. He is hidden to the right, along with Jesse and Kip. Kip gets a rose on his 1 on 1. Jesse gets the rose on the boat date. Notice these 3 are not visible in the lineup. We have a cap of Mark at the Callagahan Lodge in Whistler so he definitely survives the RC in episode 4. Hope I made sense.
    Makes perfect sense. Now, if they'd just show enough REID footage so someone can make a video!!

  2. #92
    FORT Fan mom2boystx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    153

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3478818;
    Mark gets the rose on the 2 on 1 (Mike gets cut), that is why he is not shown in the RC lineup shot. He is hidden to the right, along with Jesse and Kip. Kip gets a rose on his 1 on 1. Jesse gets the rose on the boat date. Notice these 3 are not visible in the lineup. We have a cap of Mark at the Callagahan Lodge in Whistler so he definitely survives the RC in episode 4. Hope I made sense.

    Many thanks!! I tried to strain my eyes at 4th epi RC and just couldn't pick up anyone further than Jesse. He must be quite a ways from Kip it seems in the lineup.

    Sure to be one heck of a RC!

  3. #93
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3478823;
    Makes perfect sense. Now, if they'd just show enough REID footage so someone can make a video!!
    I edited my post since I noticed that Jesse doesn't have a rose. So I don't think a rose is given out on the boat date. But Kip and Mark definitely do get safety roses.


  4. #94
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3478830;
    I edited my post since I noticed that Jesse doesn't have a rose. So I don't think a rose is given out on the boat date. But Kip and Mark definitely do get safety roses.

    Thanks cupcakes!

    Move over Jake! I can't believe I said that...hee!

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3478830;
    I edited my post since I noticed that Jesse doesn't have a rose. So I don't think a rose is given out on the boat date. But Kip and Mark definitely do get safety roses.

    I was just about to post this pic showing Jesse without a rose. You beat me by like half a second lol.

    So does nobody get the rose on the groupdate? I don't see any other dudes with roses..

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3478836;
    I was just about to post this pic showing Jesse without a rose. You beat me by like half a second lol.

    So does nobody get the rose on the groupdate? I don't see any other dudes with roses..
    so does michael go on the wine cellar date in the 5th episode? because he clearly gets the rose on that date, yet doesnt have one at this RC. i thought someone said he was one of the guys with GFs... if he does and jilli not only keeps him this episode but gives him a 1on1 with a rose the next episode i wont know what to think

  7. #97
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767
    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3478842;
    so does michael go on the wine cellar date in the 5th episode? because he clearly gets the rose on that date, yet doesnt have one at this RC. i thought someone said he was one of the guys with GFs... if he does and jilli not only keeps him this episode but gives him a 1on1 with a rose the next episode i wont know what to think
    His 1 on 1 occurs in episode 5, so he does survive the RC in episode 4. He also survives the RC in episode 5 because he gets a safety rose on his 1 on 1. We believe he gets cut in episode 6, right before the HTD's. I highly doubt he is one of the 3 with girlfriends.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 06-02-2009 at 12:13 AM.

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Who has the girl friends then?

  9. #99
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478854;
    Who has the girl friends then?
    I'm going to say Ed, Wes & Michael. I have no concrete info or anything except what I've gleaned from other posts.

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 4 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478854;
    Who has the girl friends then?
    yeah.. im still trying to figure that out.. let's attempt to figure it out guys

    since kip, reid and ed make are our F3 i dont think any of them do
    michael doesn't because he survives this RC to get a successful 1on1 the next week
    mike is gone before the RC because of the 2on1
    tanner p spilled the beans about the GFs so it wasn't him either...

    that leaves:
    wes..total possibility because she says something about other guys saying you have a gf put i continue to keep you hear because i think we have a conncection
    jesse.. he gets a HTD so i can't see him being one with a GF


    who else and i missing and do you think they could be the losers with a gf?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.