Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469862;
    is that next week's rose ceremony pic? looks like sasha's in the background with a rose?
    I don't think that is from next week's rose ceremony. I think I see Julien is in the crowd, and he was eliminated last night. Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

If Julien was there, it was this past week. There is one for sure cap for next week's ceremony and that is four guys standing and discussing...or rather, two guys refereeing David and Juan discussing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3469926;
    If Julien was there, it was this past week. There is one for sure cap for next week's ceremony and that is four guys standing and discussing...or rather, two guys refereeing David and Juan discussing.
    We didn't even get a cap showing the next rose ceremony (the lineup) and I doubt we would get a cap from next week of Mark recieving a rose so this is from this week's rose ceremony.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Trying to keep up with the threads so this might have been already answered but does anyone else think Sasha does not get the rose on his date?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3469944;
    Trying to keep up with the threads so this might have been already answered but does anyone else think Sasha does not get the rose on his date?
    It has been said based on SCs that he does not get a rose and has to go. There are SCs of Jillian upset holding a rose at the same place as Sasha's date.

Gosh, all the "kissing" brings back the memory of "General Hospital" from last season!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3469969;
    Gosh, all the "kissing" brings back the memory of "General Hospital" from last season!
    I hated that date so I'm sure I'm going to hate this one. At least we know all the guys won't be crying.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469971;
    I hated that date so I'm sure I'm going to hate this one. At least we know all the guys won't be crying.
    I sure hope we won't see the guys crying I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to next week because I will love the Western Theme, but then again, I still get a thrill out of seeing the reenactment of the shoot out at OK Corral down in Tombstone over & over. Cowboys are just plain "hot"... well most of them anyway!
    Last edited by Arizona Sunset; 05-26-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typo error
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3469977;
    I sure hope we won't see the guys crying I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to next week because I will love the Western Theme, but then again, I still get a thrill out of seeing the reenactment of the shoot out at OK Corral down in Tombstone over & over. Cowboys are just plain "hot"... well most of them anyway!
    I can think of at least one exception to the "hot cowboy" thing.........Juan in leopard print chaps and vest! No way is that hot. Well, maybe for a gay guy it would be hot but does nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469971;
    I know; I hated it too.
    I am probably the only one, but to me, kissing is a big deal. I can understand the Bachelor/ette will kiss at least the final 4 or 6, but kissing more than one person in one day? That turns me off.
    Some people already have some negative comments about Jillian, and I hate that TPTB takes a fan favorite and turn him/her into a puppet that has to follow the script. I hope Jillian can remain true to be herself, get rid of all the matter of time guys soon, and focus on the good ones.