Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

I put this on the Reid thread but wanted to put this out here since it deals with episode 3. I do not have any recording devices and cannot replay it or listen to it and I have not seen or heard anyone remark on it - did anyone hear a description Jillian gave of how her kiss with Reid was and maybe it describes her relationship with him and how it is going to be?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3483553;
    I put this on the Reid thread but wanted to put this out here since it deals with episode 3. I do not have any recording devices and cannot replay it or listen to it and I have not seen or heard anyone remark on it - did anyone hear a description Jillian gave of how her kiss with Reid was and maybe it describes her relationship with him and how it is going to be?
    She said it was soft and slow...romantic and perfect.
    Keep in mind, this was about the first actual kiss, not the one we saw at the RC.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Regarding the editing of the rose ceremony, I do believe they splice and dice the order of the roses. I re-watched the episode today and put on closed captioning to see/hear if this was anything I missed. Except for break-dancer Michael, the closed captioning barely appeared on the screen and the other comments were on and off the screen so quickly that it looked like disco ball flashes.

Also, I wanted to hear more of David's rant against Juan when Juan joined the group. It seems that David was ticked off because Juan actually said he was there for Jillian and that he would move to Canada for her. Apparently thinking the woman's career and family might be as important to her as it is for the man violates (cave)man code.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3483976;
    It seems that David was ticked off because Juan actually said he was there for Jillian and that he would move to Canada for her. Apparently thinking the woman's career and family might be as important to her as it is for the man violates (cave)man code.
    Caveman Code! Love it!

Apparently thinking the woman's career and family might be as important to her as it is for the man violates (cave)man code.

whoo hoo funny!!

I can see him now walking around the house and bunkhouse screaming 'violation!!'

Regarding the editing of the rose ceremony, I do believe they splice and dice the order of the roses. I re-watched the episode today and put on closed captioning to see/hear if this was anything I missed. Except for break-dancer Michael, the closed captioning barely appeared on the screen and the other comments were on and off the screen so quickly that it looked like disco ball flashes.

Also, I wanted to hear more of David's rant against Juan when Juan joined the group. It seems that David was ticked off because Juan actually said he was there for Jillian and that he would move to Canada for her. Apparently thinking the woman's career and family might be as important to her as it is for the man violates (cave)man code.