Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 256

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

  1. #231
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3481336;
    All I can think of w/ that cap is that Tanner P looks scared!
    he's scared David will kick his a$$ after ratting out the guys. Doesn't that violate man code?

  2. #232
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481342;
    he's scared David will kick his a$$ after ratting out the guys. Doesn't that violate man code?
    - what DOESN'T violate David's man code?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #233
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481342;
    he's scared David will kick his a$$ after ratting out the guys. Doesn't that violate man code?
    Only a domineering man would even come out with that statement.

  4. #234
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3481123;
    Right on both counts--I kept waiting for her to 'award' the second rose at the Loft. I have no idea what that was all about.
    I had to watch the first part of the episode last night because I missed the first part Monday and I was trying to figure out why there were 2 roses at the Loft and why she only gave out one.So I noticed that too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  5. #235
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3481378;
    Only a domineering man would even come out with that statement.
    NENNIE - Love your quilt pic

    And - you are right - he wants to be IN CHARGE - same as Wes seems to be wanting to be - but in a differnt way
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #236
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3481388;
    I had to watch the first part of the episode last night because I missed the first part Monday and I was trying to figure out why there were 2 roses at the Loft and why she only gave out one.So I noticed that too.
    Odd?? But didn't she tell Reid tht she would have given him the second rose if she had 2 roses? I didn't initially notice the 2 roses on the tray, but after rewatching, the roses were indeed there. Hmmmm....tptb must of made a change to the script

  7. #237
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3482046;
    Odd?? But didn't she tell Reid tht she would have given him the second rose if she had 2 roses? I didn't initially notice the 2 roses on the tray, but after rewatching, the roses were indeed there. Hmmmm....tptb must of made a change to the script
    I thought there were two when I first watched it, but watching it again it definitely looks like a reflection on the plate and not a second rose.

  8. #238
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps


  9. #239
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3482069;
    Yes, great capture.

  10. #240
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

    Oh great!! Glad to know this wasn't mre trickery from the world of Fleiss. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.