Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3475342;
    I was not sure where to post this. Here/editing or both.

I got some scoop yesterday on the lastest David rant and a few other personalities and or edits. Came home from work to post them and my computer died. So I had to run out and get it fixed today, 60.00 later here I am. LOL

Not the rant where he tells Juan to go back inside...
    It is true that he and Jaun clash has we have seen.... LOL

I know he has been laughing at his edits BUT he did NOT laugh at this one (can you imagine what is said to the preducers? LOL)

The rant in the house (eps 3):
    It is NOT over or at Juan at all and I think this is what they make or lead us believe.

It starts in the limo,
    Brad (I said "BRAD?") gets t-totally wasted - he starts hitting on Jillian and starts getting touchy feely with her and she is very uncomforatable with this, he is being and saying very rude and crude things to Jillian and in front of her. David is actually taking up for Jillian and trying to help her out of this situation......
    Maybe this is why she keeps him a couple more episodes??
    I have never seen David be like this with the girls - I think I mentioned it before. I girls love him... He really is a nice, good guy - Yes, he is NOT perfect and he has his faults.

I seen the other post about him and his dad being A Holes... Yes, his dad (Rod) is very cocky, BIG ego, a bragger, sneaky and can be slimy ect.... David is not like his dad, he can be if pushed. I worked with them both.
    David is just very outspoken and will speak his mind - whether we agree with it or not.

A few descriptions I got:
    Brad: Very arrogant, rude, not a nice person, jerk (I would have never thought this)
    Juan: He is probably alright, they are just too different
    Wes: A really good guy, up beat, good to talk with, just a good guy (another bad edit?)
    Foot guy: A really nice guy, fun to hang out with
    Ed: good guy

I will be looking extra hard now to see if I can see these signs and can tell the difference.

I will let you know if I get anymore.
    I guess I don't value David's take on any of the guys. It's been said before, the producers can't use words he didn't say. In my book, anyone who uses language like "tie him up to a tree" and "breaking man code" regardless of context gets no empathy from me. He seems like a real hot head.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3475342;
    I was not sure where to post this. Here/editing or both.

I got some scoop yesterday on the lastest David rant and a few other personalities and or edits. Came home from work to post them and my computer died. So I had to run out and get it fixed today, 60.00 later here I am. LOL

Not the rant where he tells Juan to go back inside...
    It is true that he and Jaun clash has we have seen.... LOL

I know he has been laughing at his edits BUT he did NOT laugh at this one (can you imagine what is said to the preducers? LOL)

The rant in the house (eps 3):
    It is NOT over or at Juan at all and I think this is what they make or lead us believe.

It starts in the limo,
    Brad (I said "BRAD?") gets t-totally wasted - he starts hitting on Jillian and starts getting touchy feely with her and she is very uncomforatable with this, he is being and saying very rude and crude things to Jillian and in front of her. David is actually taking up for Jillian and trying to help her out of this situation......
    Maybe this is why she keeps him a couple more episodes??
    I have never seen David be like this with the girls - I think I mentioned it before. I girls love him... He really is a nice, good guy - Yes, he is NOT perfect and he has his faults.

I seen the other post about him and his dad being A Holes... Yes, his dad (Rod) is very cocky, BIG ego, a bragger, sneaky and can be slimy ect.... David is not like his dad, he can be if pushed. I worked with them both.
    David is just very outspoken and will speak his mind - whether we agree with it or not.

A few descriptions I got:
    Brad: Very arrogant, rude, not a nice person, jerk (I would have never thought this)
    Juan: He is probably alright, they are just too different
    Wes: A really good guy, up beat, good to talk with, just a good guy (another bad edit?)
    Foot guy: A really nice guy, fun to hang out with
    Ed: good guy

I will be looking extra hard now to see if I can see these signs and can tell the difference.

I will let you know if I get anymore.
    I'm a bit confused. When in episode 3 would Jill, Brad and David have been in a limo together? David is not on the western date.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3475811;
    Apparently he's not all bad and defends her against a drunk, rude Brad. Not that it makes up for everything but if it's true and he steps up for Jillian than kudos to even the bully.
    I'm sure that this is in the man code, but I agree that even bullies can have some good qualities, so good for David. Still think he has issues. I'm also not surprised that slimy Brad turned out to be a lech when drunk, especially if he was still resentful about losing out to Wes in the vault, on top of being teased about his poor kissing by the other guys. Glad he goes this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3476290;
    I'm a bit confused. When in episode 3 would Jill, Brad and David have been in a limo together? David is not on the western date.

I was not told how this came about.
    Just that it started in the limo.. and he was not happy at all with this edit and about the way the outcome looks.
    He wanted us to know it was not with or about Juan.
    Maybe I will get more once it airs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3476467;
    I was not told how this came about.
    Just that it started in the limo.. and he was not happy at all with this edit and about the way the outcome looks.
    He wanted us to know it was not with or about Juan.
    Maybe I will get more once it airs.
    That would be great if you could find out more of the truth after the episode. It's always interesting to hear what really goes on vs what we are shown.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3470988;
    [/B]

That is Mike in the yellow shirt.
    Is that Reid in the jacket with the white tee shirt to the right of Jillian when you are looking at the picture? If so, he is taller than I thought he was.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3476852;
    Is that Reid in the jacket with the white tee shirt to the right of Jillian when you are looking at the picture? If so, he is taller than I thought he was.
    Yes...that is Reid.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3476867;
    Yes...that is Reid.
    Thanks....I noticed after I posted that someone put a caption over the picture....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476401;
    I'm sure that this is in the man code, but I agree that even bullies can have some good qualities, so good for David. Still think he has issues. I'm also not surprised that slimy Brad turned out to be a lech when drunk, especially if he was still resentful about losing out to Wes in the vault, on top of being teased about his poor kissing by the other guys. Glad he goes this week.

Makes sense why she picked Wes for a vault date. Can you imagine her being locked in a vault with Brad if he was indeed slimy and making her uncomfortable? Why didn't she just give a rose to someone else and get rid of Brad instead? Maybe PTB wanted more ammo. from David spewing off so they could edit it to make it look bad. What a load of crap! This show is as far from reality as can be. Seems almost sinister!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3476930;
    Makes sense why she picked Wes for a vault date. Can you imagine her being locked in a vault with Brad if he was indeed slimy and making her uncomfortable? Why didn't she just give a rose to someone else and get rid of Brad instead? Maybe PTB wanted more ammo. from David spewing off so they could edit it to make it look bad. What a load of crap! This show is as far from reality as can be. Seems almost sinister!
    You reckon??